MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those midnight riders are literally my favorite pants ever made.

bwa... it goes hand in hand with the box on top of the fridge.

But, does his kitchen match his outfit?

Been hit by some steel Almost?

Hey Eltopo - amaaaaaazing shots!

And you made it into one of my favorite blogs! (not mine!) :D

http://fuckyeahmenswear.tumblr.com/

I have been watching that thing for the past few weeks or so. Shit is funny.

Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!

I bought the first version of the N-1 deck jacket off ebay a month ago and just before the seller sends it out he tells me that the zipper pull hardware is missing. So he sends it out and then contacts Katherine at Mr. Freedom and she is able to get one from Japan and have it sent to me. It comes in the mail 4 weeks later but all I got was an empty envelope! The envelope had already been ripped open and the zipper pull stolen. I'm guessing some piece of shit at USPS took it.

So I contact Katherine directly to explain the situation and she tells me that she had to pull strings to get the zipper hardware and that she can't get another one. She recommends I return the jacket (which I don't wanna do) or find a vintage zipper set of identical length on ebay and have it sewn on. But that might be difficult because both sides are riveted in place at the bottom.

What bugs me is that they would send the zipper pull in a regular paper envelope. Katherine told me that it cost $40. If someone were to send anything of value through the mail you'd think they would send it in some type of secure packaging like a small box or one of those full-size cardboard envelopes. What the fuck man!

You should have refused it the second the guy told you the zipper was missing.

Well, they were able to source the zipper pull. A little common sense would have prevented the contents of the envelope from being vulnerable to being stolen. I mean, would you send a ring through the mail in an envelope? Of course anyone who handles the envelope will know that something other than a letter is inside.

Someone who handled it during transit probably thought there was jewelry of some sort like earrings inside. It didn't even matter that it was just a zipper cuz once they opened it they certainly weren't going to put it back in.

Whatever, I'm gonna keep the jacket anyway. There's no way I'll ever find it in my size again. It's in perfect condition otherwise so I'll just have to figure something out.

Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!

What bugs me is that they would send the zipper pull in a regular paper envelope. Katherine told me that it cost $40. If someone were to send anything of value through the mail you'd think they would send it in some type of secure packaging like a small box or one of those full-size cardboard envelopes. What the fuck man!

So a company, with no obligation to you, send you a free, expensive zipper and you complain? Bizarre. You should return the jacket and neg the seller - telling you after you've won the auction, if that's what happened, means it's significantly not as described. Return the jacket or get a $40 partial refund to buy a new zipper.

So a company, with no obligation to you, send you a free, expensive zipper and you complain? Bizarre.

The whole zipper ordeal was handled between them and the seller. I did not know the value of the zipper until after the fact. I would have gladly paid for it myself, but they offered to replace it free of charge. That was very kind gesture and I'm grateful for that. That's not the issue anyway.

The problem, and I already mentioned this, is that they sent an expensive and hard-to-find zipper through the mail in a simple paper envelope. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here, shit gets lost in the mail all the time that's a fact. I just thought that in this particular situation it could have been easily preventable. I think that's a reasonable complaint.

Just arrived in Tokyo, word on the street is that Mister Freedom's 2011 line will be near unrecognizable from past seasons. This is very exciting.

Seeing the Spring 2011 collection tomorrow night.