MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, and oh yes, just in time...it's already so cold over here that it needs to be worn with heavy hoody and flannel in order to stay warm.

Btw - pics don't do it justice - that thing is dope. Gonna try and get some more pics up over the next couple of days

BEATLE - IT LOOKS AWESOME ON YOU! Don't worry about the krinckly sound, it goes away after a while and then you'll miss it.

eltopo - That jacket is incredible. I so want to pull the trigger on one of those... then I go look in my closet and see all the jackets I already own and realize I just can't do it :(

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

Beatle jacket looks amazing!!! Miss my crackling noise, so enjoy it while you got it. Jimmy, I did the same thing my closet is packet with jackets but I couldn't resist this one. I don't own a peacoat and since it is end of line for naval themed line, I caved in. I wore it in 28 degree weather with sweatshirt and stayed warm.

Great stuff, farhad, eltopo, and beats. It all looks great. It's cold as hell here (5F today), so I'll be breaking out the Liberty Issue pea coat very soon...

wow that looks good. I'm glad it's not blanket lined, or I'd be tempted to order one and sell mine :) The midnight twill is so nice.

eltopo Great fit as always. Nice pick ups. I love both of those pieces.

Farhad get the Peacoat so I can see a Texas Tuxedo Midnight edition fit. Nice choice of footwear with those RIders. Is the CPO heavier than the Riders?

Actually, I forgot that eltopo is only one piece from an all Midnight fit. Get those Riders

eltopo Great fit as always. Nice pick ups. I love both of those pieces.

Farhad get the Peacoat so I can see a Texas Tuxedo Midnight edition fit. Nice choice of footwear with those RIders. Is the CPO heavier than the Riders?

Actually, I forgot that eltopo is only one piece from an all Midnight fit. Get those Riders

thanks guys. If I get the pea coat I would be mister Midnight. Eltopo just needs the riders. Cory let's do this. I will need to rob a bank to get the peacoat. Bought way too much $hit lately. Also, I think my GF will try to get me committed to the loony house if I buy anything else.

The CPO and The riders are both the same weight (10 oz). The Peacoat is heavier (16 oz)

i got riders I in 34 and californians in 34 .

cals are bigger in waist than riders.

so go 34 not 32

can u see my pic now?

Yup. Looks great. I guess I am lucky I live in a place where jackets are not so important. I would be living out of my car. HA.

The 34 fit great raw. But wonder about shrinkage. The CPO I have is the same denim no? I got that in a XL and a cold soak make it like a L raw. So I am in the 34-36 pickle.