MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice comments & rep, guys! Always appreciated! :)

man i wish i had the money for the mulholand, still like the brown one a tad more.

how did you size riff? any measurements?

Fardin, they can be found on sale. Mine is a size 38, and the size chart at SE is very accurate:

f04b3b15.png

It's a really beautiful piece, my favourite MF by far.

Hey Fardin - thanks! :)

I found mine on rakuten - half price last spring. I'll see if I can find the link in one of my emails for you.

The 38 would be a medium, and is quite slim/fitted. For large, I expect a 40. I'd say, get your suit size for a fitted look, size up if you want to be able to layer (I can't get more than a sweatshirt under mine).

Great fit, Doc. I'm so tempted to sell my Liberty Issue pea coat to pick up the midnight version, but I know it won't be as warm. Then again, I could fashion a wool liner for it, or just layer more (like with a Chiller vest ;) ). Maybe I'd even get more wear out of the midnight version throughout the year if it wasn't lined... Can you see me trying to justify this??

Great fit, Doc. I'm so tempted to sell my Liberty Issue pea coat to pick up the midnight version, but I know it won't be as warm. Then again, I could fashion a wool liner for it, or just layer more (like with a Chiller vest ;) ). Maybe I'd even get more wear out of the midnight version throughout the year if it wasn't lined... Can you see me trying to justify this??

If you sell that Liberty Edition, shoot me a PM!

clearly not. this version is lined up with the Off duty chambray...

its a mid season jacket, i wont go out without a good sweater under it.

but i love that quick fading overdyed denim....