MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd you size IHBW? Post fit pics!

I went with the 34. Only had even sizes to choose from. Went 34 on the Cali. Probably should have went 33. They stretch a bunch. I have about an inch or more of space in the Riders raw. I plan on only cold washes. I think they will come in just the right amount. Also I don't mind the lazy fit with slash pockets. More chino style than a 5 pocket fit. I try and do a before & after fit. Gotta work, and work, and work, and.....

oh and tell the wife.:eek:

I already have plans to use vintage 5/8" pea coat buttons to attach a button-in M-65 quilted liner to the inside of it :)

I already have plans to use vintage 5/8" pea coat buttons to attach a button-in M-65 quilted liner to the inside of it :)

good choice. i cant take mine off...

what exactly are you talking about?

off topic : what about the belt stuff mark?

I'm talking about something like this, Doc. They button into field jackets.

black-M-65-Liner1.gif

Will email about belt stuff. Still swamped with other things...

offer excludes for the shipping/ sale. but that is an amazing standard sale!

Zissou, I can't believe you're parting with your peacoat. I figured you'd sell your Muholland before the peacoat. I hope you get the Midnight peacoat because I want to see it with the lining. That sounds cool

Yeah, crazy, I know. But, I'm really liking the features of the midnight pea coat, and I can't justify having two in my closet :) The Mulholland is great, because I actually need a jacket for riding my motorcycle.

The deck jacket was the only thing on sale, and I'm sure it was a mistake... a good mistake for some lucky person.