MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

^Stuff looks good, but I need to see a higher res copy of it. TS, does Kinokuniya have it? I thought about subscribing, but I think the writing is terrible. Would like to get my hands on this issue though.

I usually find mens file at the better magazine shops in Manhattan, but I've also seen it at Barnes & Noble. Kinokuniya has the latest issue of Workwear. It features Filson and Talon zippers. I didn't pick it yet

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Stuff looks good, but I need to see a higher res copy of it. TS, does Kinokuniya have it? I thought about subscribing, but I think the writing is terrible. Would like to get my hands on this issue though.

We'll have it in our online store in two weeks.

I usually find mens file at the better magazine shops in Manhattan, but I've also seen it at Barnes & Noble. Kinokuniya has the latest issue of Workwear. It features Filson and Talon zippers. I didn't pick it yet

Just got the new issue of Workwear in the mail from Kinokuniya....damn is it good!

waywt.jpg

I thought about trying to put a liner in the pea coat, but I don't think I have the room! I think I could manage a vest, so we'll see...

I think the fit is perfect!

The new Midnight Peacoat looks a bit too big on some of the photos that has been posted on this thread. Your fit is spot on - and it only goes to show that maybe you can't have a really good fit and room for layering at the same time.

Here's the page with the goods. Looks like a fair amount of indigo, still, but I think those brown striped trouser are what interests me the most.

mfsc.png

Kiya- are you carrying the whole line?

I can definitely get with this. I wonder what Kiya will be offering from his season

I wondered the same thing. It's interested how many things MF comes out with, but how only half of that seems to make it to Self Edge. Then a few things extra make it to Japan, and then still a few more things come out on the MF blog. I feel like I could be missing something awesome from the current season by not actually visiting the store. I think it will be my Feb/ March Vacation. Going West to the MF and Craft LA stores. It will definitely be an expensive trip!

I am intrigued to see what they are up to. The cinch back pants and some of the collars look rad. I'm sure the fabrics and details will be amazing.

Does anyone know where you an order that new Men's File issue online today? I'm dying to see it and have it in my hands, but I can't find the new one online.

^There are a lot of tees, bandannas, and one-off things like bags that never make it out of the MF shop.

Thanks for the compliments on the pea coat fit, everyone. The angle of the photo makes the sleeves look a little shorter than they really are. I'm looking forward to the twill relaxing/stretching a little. I can already see some color popping through on the edges...

Edit: Regarding the fit, I think it's nice to see varying fits from different people. It's looked great on everyone who has posted here. I prefer a slimmer fit because I'm tall and thin, but in some way I wish I had just a little more room for extra layers since it isn't insulated.

That photograph is not representative of what the clothes actually look like.

It's very much NOT a railroad look, they're dress clothes. Also, for some odd reason everything looks gray in that photo but the colors are wild.. there's pink, salmon, pastel green, light red..

The shirts HAVE to be tucked in and they look like dress shirts from the 20's and 30's. We'll be carrying 75% of the line at Self Edge like we normally do.

those are not railroad clothes at all

more worker clothes like factory workers. french titles are about what we call here ouvrier, wich means a factoryline worker.

i am not sure it will be my taste but as Zissou says, we need HD pics and as usual the details will surely be amazing.

dumb: didnt see Kiya answer

Hi all. There's a Denim Peacoat on the sale rack as a return at a J.Crew near me in size S--seems to eqaute to an un-soaked 38.

If someone is serious about wanting one, PM and I would be happy to work something out w/ you.

$270/shipped US. Can offer other shipping quotes, and am happy to ship international.

Hello every,

I'm interested in getting a pair of the Mister Freedom Rider Dungarees. Does anyone know if the 2010 version is out yet? Also does it use the same fabric as the 2009 version? Thanks in advance.

Yes they are out. Same fabric I think. Different lining in the pockets. Also the pocket denim might be different from the first version. I don't really notice a difference between the leg and the pockets. Short answer is go get them. I missed out on the first version and was very sad. But now I have a pair (yup huge!) and I laugh at people who don't.

But seriously. Get them while you can.

Would you mind sending that over to the Chicago store so that I can take 75% off the sale price? Last week I"ll be a SA, really need to take advantage of my discount lol

Hi all. There's a Denim Peacoat on the sale rack as a return at a J.Crew near me in size S--seems to eqaute to an un-soaked 38.

If someone is serious about wanting one, PM and I would be happy to work something out w/ you.

$270/shipped US. Can offer other shipping quotes, and am happy to ship international.