MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted pics of mine as did IHBW several pages; but doesn't posting a link to Hinoya's selling them answer your own question? Or did you mean @ US retailers only?

That's what I meant. Sorry I was unclear. I wanted to know if any US retailers will have that. Thank you.

Indeed, MF Shop in LA has them and ships. I don't know re: Selfedge nor American Rag, which are the only other US retailers I know of. Or Craft in LA?

Aho, if you have the shop name can you transfer to yourself? 2 weeks back, I saw 2 - Med + Lg, I think - @ the Grove store in LA. Ring 'em.

I like the pics of the new stuff from MF. Can't wait to see the full line up. Here's hoping there will be some made in USA stuff in there.

why is the new mf stuff such a big secret ?

the new line looks beautiful. other companys also manage to show their lineup without making such a big deal out of it. after all we are all curious

why is the new mf stuff such a big secret ?

the new line looks beautiful. other companys also manage to show their lineup without making such a big deal out of it. after all we are all curious

to build a fervor around the brand. kia does this very well with almost everything he releases, too. do you need $650 waterproof flannel jeans? no, not at all. after being teased with pictures and tweets about themfor months, though, you might bend a bit.

"need" is not a word that should be uttered around Superdenim, ever.

Guest Selvage Seb.

Really curious to see for how much this original deck jacket will go for

pretty rare find on ebay

ebay link

%21CB9,WTwCWk%7E$%28KGrHqF,%21hcE0ieTd%28zJBNJjw%28gf2%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

Last time I saw one on Ebay it went for like 1200 dollars

Size 42 for those who's interested

btw; unfortunately not mine

Every day I wear the midnight pea coat, the more it fits me like a glove. I've walked to work in it a lot, and I think it's fine down to about 10F as long as I am wearing a wool sweater underneath. The heavy denim does a great job of stopping the wind. Very happy with it...

waywt.jpg

Really like that Off-Duty CPO ThisSunday

Does it slim in around the stomach area?

I got the Midnight CPO and am loving it, will post some pics when I get some more wear on it. I went with the XL and p to p is just a tad over 23", and measured across the stomach area it's like 21.5".

Just wondering if most of the MF CPO shirts taper like that?

I've got a little too much extra around the stomach right now... but I love this shirt so much I have no choice but to loose some weight so it isn't so snug around the stomach!

Thanks for any info