MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will they shrink?? the length is the problem b. large will be too long i need some measurements of the large after shnrinkage pls help been looking around and i could not get a good measurement!

will they shrink?? the length is the problem b. large will be too long i need some measurements of the large after shnrinkage pls help been looking around and i could not get a good measurement!

I know what ur saying, they are kind of long..but also slim...

That looks like a pendleton. Is warehouse ripping of pendleton now? Or are they doing a collab?

well one more for the midnight CPO if i wet them and stretch out the size medium will they stretch out? the large will be too big i think

Edmond...from every shirt that you and I have ever had the same...we've been the same size. There is absolutely no way you'd fit the medium after it's touched water. The rinsed versions of the midnight CPO feel much much closer to the size of the raw mediums (I've not measured the rinsed ones, only tried them on at Mister Freedom). I can assure you a Large is your right size, even given the difference in the cut between these and the mechanic's shirt.

a made in mexico collab.

36310_4.jpg

Sacrilege. A common low for pendleton, but a new low for warehouse.

Warehouse is out to be "big time in the US".

Their words, not mine.

im just guessing that warehouse wants to be big in the us. they have gone to jcrew, that means they have some place in the world of fashion (weather it is something that we like or not)