MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

^ I'm a 39", usually wear a loose 38 or slim 40. I got a medium in the mechanic's sweat. Snug at first, but it's stretching out nicely. Funny, the sleeves are cut really short, so I had to stretch them out to reach my wrists.

Love it, so seriously.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't sure what thread I should post this in. Thought it would probably get the most interest in here since they really reminded me of something MF would produce.

Saw this tag on a pair of bell-bottomed type Navy dungarees at my local Army/Navy surplus store. They were selling them for $3.99, but the biggest size they had was a 29.

Denim woven by Cone. Should have taken more pictures than just the tag.

0c98ac86.jpg

With any luck, I'll get to soak my Midnight CPO tonight. Really curious to see what the shrinkage on these is like...I hope its big time

Curious to see how you guys will be wearing the variations of the CPO. I struggle with appropriate fits for the Liberty Issue, and mostly wear it as workwear (i.e. I don't give a fuck what I look like, just need something rugged to get the job done).

Since I wear denim pants most of the time, I get into the Canadian Tuxedo conundrum. I find it is especially awkward when when wearing jeans that are lighter than the CPO.

I need some Cotton Duck steez.

This and chinos are the only solution.

Curious to see how you guys will be wearing the variations of the CPO. I struggle with appropriate fits for the Liberty Issue, and mostly wear it as workwear (i.e. I don't give a fuck what I look like, just need something rugged to get the job done).

Since I wear denim pants most of the time, I get into the Canadian Tuxedo conundrum. I find it is especially awkward when when wearing jeans that are lighter than the CPO.

I never seem to feel awkward with the denim on denim while wearing the cpo cuz it is such a beautiful piece, ESP now that I have a pair of IH OD's to go with them.

I might just like the look of the cpo too much to care.

With any luck, I'll get to soak my Midnight CPO tonight. Really curious to see what the shrinkage on these is like...I hope its big time

My Midnight CPO was bought one-wash, but I gave it a warm run through the machine and dryer. It was a L, and ended up closer to the size of the raw M. Still a touch more room in the body than the raw M tho. Perfect for me.

So . . . a lot of shrinkage. I want to wash this shirt a lot, as the edges of the material should start popping brighter blue the more it is worn and washed.

what an amazing shirt, and much more versatile to wear with jeans than the denim CPO or regular denim MF shirt!

My Midnight CPO was bought one-wash, but I gave it a warm run through the machine and dryer. It was a L, and ended up closer to the size of the raw M. Still a touch more room in the body than the raw M tho. Perfect for me.

So . . . a lot of shrinkage. I want to wash this shirt a lot, as the edges of the material should start popping brighter blue the more it is worn and washed.

what an amazing shirt, and much more versatile to wear with jeans than the denim CPO or regular denim MF shirt!

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

new riders?!?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc40881/

edit, they have suspender buttons. i think thats the only new part.

They're supposed to be heavier weight denim as well. That's the FW10 version.

it says 14oz, that's a good enough for the summer. havent had a winter in my 660s yet be it most likely wont be awful. they look pretty cool either way.

I just got my first Mister Freedom piece in two years, the new Union Fleece is perfect. The fit is spot on and the fabric and details are great.

photo-1-4.jpg

new riders?!?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc40881/

edit, they have suspender buttons. i think thats the only new part.

The differences are suspender buttons, ticking fabric pocket bags and pull-tab lining. The denim weight is the same. Supposedly the rise is also .5" higher too but I think that difference is practically negligible.

US stockists should/will take delivery this week.

I just got a copy of the newest Free & Easy. It features:

Zissou! The denim MF peacoat is looking great. What are those boots? White's?

Haha! The resemblance is uncanny :)

Those are Lone Wolf boots, man.

img55464158.jpg

love the black marinierere!

Kiya will you stock it also?

Yup, the new Mister Freedom collection is going up in our online store tomorrow.