danii

116740 APPROVED SHOES

374 posts in this topic

Brand name on the second pair? Knowing my luck with Japanese footwear it won't be in my size but it can't hurt to ask anyway.

Soulsfeng Greece Olympicâ… Black

quite nice until I saw guy jogging in supreme hoodie and no discount code can justify that.

NIKE SFAF-1

next month 

cant even imagine how heavy these r gonna be

also cant imagine anyone wearing these knowing how to unravel and properly use paracord lol

oh shit the top dries return... damn piece keeper and I were lusting after the chelseas last year but opted not to get em and save for ACR instead. maybe a good pickup this season

cordura panelling is right at home on those but i've never liked the sfb sole in dark colors. 

sfb sole in dark colors. 

Really? There's been some solid instances in the past. These work really well, IMO:

nike-free-trail-hiver-2012-2.jpg

the dark colors seem to bring out the relative crude shaping of the sole mold. also, i think the white sole offsets the tactical nature of the boot and takes it barely outside of mall ninja territory.

If those were steel toe they'd make for some sick work-wear boots.

the olive canvas sfb's are insane. will get you guys a fit pic soonish.

the olive canvas sfb's are insane. will get you guys a fit pic soonish.

Looks like they've finally updated the sole with new materials and increased surface area. How's the grip in wet conditions?

0p4AvcW.png

Edited by Redmau

Looks like they've finally updated the sole with new materials and increased surface area. How's the grip in wet conditions?

no experience with the previous sfb's but i wore them in the rain yesterday and grip seemed fine. not as grippy as my common projects but grippier than most of my NB sneakers. 

no experience with the previous sfb's but i wore them in the rain yesterday and grip seemed fine. not as grippy as my common projects but grippier than most of my NB sneakers.

Was this on pavement/concrete? Previous sfbs were notorious for a slippery death in wet smooth surfaces. Shit even my y3 qasas had more grip in the rain

I have the ACG chukka  with that sole, grip on wet concrete is amazing, grip on icy concrete is you're now ice skating

^^^ in all fairness, nothing short of crampons will save you on icy concrete.

Was this on pavement/concrete? Previous sfbs were notorious for a slippery death in wet smooth surfaces. Shit even my y3 qasas had more grip in the rain

mainly pavement. 

Edited by Inkinsurgent