cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

yawn......

no i really don't like the way the viper looks. the saturn is meh too but it looks better.

really. the viper just looks like a dodge to me. i will never afford a lambo muira s either but that won't stop me from saying it is a amazing looking car.

talk about backpedaling.

first you insult my style/looks.

don't find much agreement (some i will give you) so you move onto threatening me physically. only to claim pacifism.

then you move onto my skills as a father. no luck.

then you move onto my taste in cars. zilch.

finally my assumed socioeconomic status. wrong.

thus far, none of your arguments have held any weight with anyone, least of all, me. look at this thread.

for an self described overacheiver son, you really suck at arguing.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post what you're wearing in WAYWT. I need something to work off. Your postings in this thread have gotten boring.

And it's been 12, not 11. Damn, you and numbers don't get along.

your point was made on page eleven though, genius.

you and intelligent commentary (much less the basic powers of observation) don't get along.

but keep trying. ;)

you keep assuming one has to drive a benz, brag about his six pack, live in a ridiculous condo and act like a douche in order to have ambition or be something in this society.
I gotta say I agree with you completely. I am a very very ambitious person, but my ambitions have nothing to do with money. I aspire to simply be the best at what I do. that is still ambitious, I may get rich, I may not, but I dont really care, it's about being the best engineer out there, and not limiting myself.

Also a bit of wisdom I picked up out of a forensic science book, said by one of the best criminalists that there is:

"A man can only sleep in one house, I dont need the money so I give it away"

This man gets paid lots of money to be an expert in his field, but he just gives the money away to schools and struggling students.

Shark, I really hope you are parodying something and dont really feel the way you say you do, I feel very sorry for you if you really feel that way about yourself. It would suck to seriously think that you are worthless without money.

I gotta say I agree with you completely. I am a very very ambitious person, but my ambitions have nothing to do with money. I aspire to simply be the best at what I do. that is still ambitious, I may get rich, I may not, but I dont really care, it's about being the best engineer out there, and not limiting myself.

Also a bit of wisdom I picked up out of a forensic science book, said by one of the best criminalists that there is:

"A man can only sleep in one house, I dont need the money so I give it away"

This man gets paid lots of money to be an expert in his field, but he just gives the money away to schools and struggling students.

Shark, I really hope you are parodying something and dont really feel the way you say you do, I feel very sorry for you if you really feel that way about yourself. It would suck to seriously think that you are worthless without money.

like i said before:

"if your happiness depends on money,

you will never be happy with yourself"

-Lao tzu

I'm happy. Probably because I've got it better than the vast majority of ppl. Definitely much better than Cult and his like.

Money's good, too. But if I didn't have any, I'd still think myself better than you, Cult, because I'm sooo much better looking and have a six-pack where your gut resides.

Oh, and judging from the pics of you in your nut-hugging jeans, I assure you I'm waay more endowed as well. Damn, I could never pull off nut-huggers if only for the fact that my bulge would stick out the way your belly does. Can't say it's a problem I mind having.

shouldnt you be out fucking hot bitches with your huge dick, while driving your expensive car? with all the ridiculous boasting you do, id expect nothing less from someone like yourself!

but no, instead, you decide to stay at home and brag (hours on end) about your apparent successes to random people on the internet. jesus christ, your life must be boring.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe he's getting head in the backseat of his Benz, which is being choauffeured around town while having a direct satelite internet connection on his laptop. The rich can probably pull it off :D

ps: that was addressed towards Chris' post. :P

"and for the record women do like cuddly.....girls like 6 packs"

Phew. A buddie of mine always says, "Why have a six pack when you can have a keg"

The question is......Who really stole the jam outta Sharks donut?

my bf is cuddly and i wouldn't trade him for anything. I'm not even attracted to guys with 6packs because they're too self absorbed and just usually plain losers. It just oozes out onto the surface.

I'm right there with you, Erik does have a nice body, but when I got together with him he was very out of shape, and so was I. but we decided to get better together, and now we're hot shit. haha. I'd love him if he was 300 lbs with pixxa dripping off his chin.