cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two grown dudes fighting over the internet, can you say pathetic..smh...stop calling people noob unless you fucking join 04-05, if you're an 06 YOU ARE A NOOB as well so stfu...and what the hell does post count have to do with anything...getting your post up by dick riding Hap every minute you get doesnt count okay

fucking noob

Oh those noobs.

Post count has to do with reputation, I've been reading cultpop's posts for a long time and he has always been a stand-up guy. If you show up with 10 posts and tell everyone to fuck off, what basis do we have to back you up except for the fact that you told some guy some not-very-nice stuff?

If you're going to criticize, do it constructively. Or better yet, if you can't say it nicely, don't say it at all.

Cult is on my +10 anyday

don't mention my child ever again.

thats a line you do not want to cross with me.

you really have a weak character don't you?

btw i just got back from sears.

couple of pairs of pleated dockers.(khaki, brown and white)

a pair of light blue relaxed fit levis.

a few polos (sized up to hide my "middle aged" gut)

one crazy print short sleeve button up.

some tassled loafers.

shark,

you continue to impress me as an extraordinarily rude and ignorant person. sure, your spelling and grammar check is higher-functioning, but the unbelievable arrogance and bile you display in these poison-pen forum posts is ridiculous. if i follow all of your (il)logic:

1) ralph lauren should give up the ranch boss look and pick up some sansabelt slacks (he's over 60, right?)

2) there should exist some pre-screening process for who is and who is not allowed to have children

3) there is apparently only one (as yet unspecified) way to raise healthy, successful children

4) one's personal style has apparently much more influence on his or her child's development than, say, love.

the saddest thing for me about this whole debacle is that cultpop -- someone who's from ALL reports been a friendly and informative contributor to this forum -- has gotten sucked into an online mudslinging match.

BOOO!!

I most probably wouldn't aspire to live on the North Shore, drive a Benz or two and have a healthy net worth.

at least i know what your aspirations are, now.

i have a feeling if i asked cultpop what his aspirations are, they'd be something along the lines of, you know, happiness, a good relationship with his son, artistic growth through his business, etc. (not to put any words in his mouth).

thank you again 'pony. and you are right about the mudslinging match. i'm pretty suprised at myself for getting so worked up. i'm not really sure what my fashion sense has to do with child rearing but i can assure everyone that my son is doing just fine. he is very much loved. he is quite bright, a voracious reader, and has the honor of being the kid with "the cool dad" at school. his birthday parties are the stuff of legend in these parts. so much so that i was asked to design the layout for the halloween night party at his grade school.

i have an excellent relationship with his teachers at school (especially his principal) and everyone knows me as a respectful and thoughtful parent.

i would post the letters of accolade he recieved from the superintendant of schools or his report cards but i no longer feel the need to prove anything to anyone. especially someone whose world view is clearly so misaligned and closeminded and far from my own and whose taste is so incredibly bland. a viper? blah.

btw the north shore sucks and i would never aspire to drive a benz (unless it was a '56 300sl. now that is a car. if you ever get the chance to drive one it is quite a thrill). you really are a tool. your own words have done a better job at revealing what a douche you are than mine could hope to. resorting to attacking my parenting ability is just too low, even for supertrash.

i have a feeling if i asked cultpop what his aspirations are, they'd be something along the lines of, you know, happiness, a good relationship with his son, artistic growth through his business, etc. (not to put any words in his mouth).

that about sums it.