cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Please. Don't. Make. Me. Start.

FYI, I'm a better keyboard-warrior than you are. And I'd beat you up in real life, too.

P.S. Nice to know my words carry so much weight that you'd include them in your sig. I'd say I'm honored but your appreciation is akin to a diss. Ah, well...

don't mistake that for apprecition son.

nice to know my pics carry so much weight you'll join up just to comment.

Haha. Please. Don't. Make. Me. Start.

FYI, I'm a better keyboard-warrior than you are. And I'd beat you up in real life, too.

P.S. Nice to know my words carry so much weight that you'd include them in your sig. I'd say I'm honored but your appreciation is akin to a diss. Ah, well...

your pics just make me cringe. that is all.

**edit: what? you're editing your posts to make me look like some internet tough guy? have the courage to keep your posts as they were when you initially posted them.

are these not your words?

you said them before i even posted a response. seriously you try and rip me a new one in the busiest thread on sf and i make a joke and brush it off. i make one comment (followed by a motherfucking wink) and you type the above all e- thug.

my edit didnt change anything you said.

but you dont need my help to look like an internet tough guy son.

you have managed to show your weak character on here in just 13 posts.

if my pics and comments cause you so much disdain that you cringe and "just cant take it" just add me to your ignore list. its easy.

keyboard warrior my ass.

mods: can we get this thread trashed please? its beena while since supertrash had a decent flamewar.

this shit is recreation for me son.

nothing makes me happier than putting smug little dorks in their place.

call it a hobby.

i still don't care.

except about this.

LOL. You've got a son, buddy. Don't get yourself killed. .

don't mention my child ever again.

thats a line you do not want to cross with me.

i was just about to do that but i thought that it was pretty chickenshit to post PM's but thats cool. while you're at it lets see all those pm's you have backing you up.

but i have no problem letting everyone read what i have posted.

and like i said previously i have no problem with constructive criticism. i deal with it every day in my life, in my work, and in my business. anybody who does not like my posts is free to say so at anytime. i think its funny that you think you are some kind of hero for doing so.

your comments about "my style" did not bother me much. its the way you approached it and what you said after. i would post your homophobic comments from style forum but thanks to me that thread has been deleted.

i just can't stand little fucks who think they know it all. and who make comments they cant back up.

and thanks hap for moving this where it belongs.

and great title.

thats it?

shit, im going to bed.

what you actually said was if you saw me on the street you would assume i was gay (pretty common actually. but the types that assume that are not the knid of company you want to keep) and anyone who dressed like me was "asking to be called a flamer". that and the comment you made to chris about eating cock. i cant stand small minded fools who try to make themselves seem like something they are not. and you never recanted those comments. too bad the thread is gone.

say what you want about my style, my art, whatever, but at least i'm fucking honest. i put myself out there, receding hairline, expanding waistline, ugly moustache and all. i've got nothing to hide and what you see is what you get. i like my "peculiar style" and others seem to as well. if you dont cool. or get fucked. either way i will still sleep at night. its only the internet and its fashion for christ sakes.

i dont come onto to some board and take a potshot at some frequently posting member to try and gain some kind of credibility and fiegn some kind of outrage. you just "could no longer stay silent?" c'mon son.

why not let others give their take.

please fellow superfuturians tell me if im full of shit or if dolphinboy is just an ass. its in supertrash now. its ok. if you want to comment on my "style " go right ahead but im more curious what others think of the rest of this shite.

or maybe the mods could make this a poll?

unless you are a chicken and not a shark(dolphin) after all?

let the hate begin. (or continue)

edit and p.s. you could post those anonymous "phantom" PMs sans names.

Is that picture supposed to scare me? It's creepy in the sense that you'd actually post something like that of you on the internet -- but not surprising given it's you -- but scary? Hah.

I find it strangely ironic that you don't know the meaning to the term 'keyboard warrior' yet you have pictures like that hosted and ready for display on bulletin boards.

scary? do you even know what that pic is a reference to? you should get out more. what does the term "keyboard warrior" have to do with that picture of me?

Oh, though I don't claim to 'no it all' (HAHAHA), I will say I know much more than you.

apparently not son.

Eh... no thanks. Not that I have anything against that. You're just, how shall I put it, nasty.

Plus, your overall behavior/style/persona seems to me like an extreme case of cock-envy. I'm willing to bet you've got a really tiny one.

you are not the sharpest little space monkey are you?

how thick does the sarcasm have to be for you to get it?

oh shit. you insulted my manhood.

damn.

snap

how do i even come back from that?

you must be running out of ammo.

and if look back on my 700+ posts. my behavior is usually quite docile. you picked the fight.

oh and have fun this weekend. better stay on your toes.

this e-beef shit is for amatuers. see you in the real world.

My two cents (offered with no prior contact with either party, no vendettas, no favours, no financial transactions, reach-arounds, or any other kind of indebtedness...)

Without even considering the merits of the comments on Cultpop's style, I think there should be a bit of respect for long-time posters. I don't know whether Shark did or didn't join up for the "wealth of information" on the board - in any case, that information wouldn't be there without ppl like Cult representing.

I'm sure Cult's taking in in good humour, but frankly if even one other poster out there looks at the exchange and thinks to themself, shit, I don't wanna post a picture of myself because I might get called out for being too fat/thin/pimply/tight-panted etc, then the whole community loses. Cos maybe that kid was rocking out in a pair of DiorXEternals, one-of-a-kind Air Force Ones, and an M65 made from the pelt of an extinct species, or something, and now we don't get to see that.

On a final note, Cult, I do happen to like your style. Your kid, dare I say, should be proud to have a cool dad. I know my own sense of fashion is heavily indebted to both of my parents not thinking they were too old to have fun in what they wore.

And Shark, I dunno whether you intended to start this or not. But, someone has to take a big mouthful of shit sandwich at some point, and as the n00b to the forum, them's the breaks.

Play nice...

i gotta give it to cult... i dont think i would have been as nice.

shark... back the fuck up. cult is a long standing member here, and is a big part of the whole feeling of this board. it wouldnt be the same if he wasnt posting. you on the other hand, have done nothing but talk shit here, and at sF. you may be cool, but as of now you should just sit back and chill, and if you are going to personally attack a member of this board you should expect a backlash.

if you brought my kids into some petty shit like this i would have reacted the same way... maybe with some funny and insulting pictures thrown in.

cult, dont be so gay anymore. it seems to rub teenagers the wrong way.:D