cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"your own words have done a better job at revealing what a douche you are than mine could hope to. resorting to attacking my parenting ability is just too low, even for supertrash."

This says it all for me and wraps it up.

I would like you all to sing the song........

(the video had bar full of bearded men and women, cant remeber the band)

If everybody looked the same....da...da....we'd get tired of looking at each other...

i wasn't really referring to the viper's performance. i just think they are ugly. $85,000 for an boring and uninspired car that looks a miata? no thanks. that new saturn looks cooler. i'll take an '64 ac/shelby cobra if i wanted a roadster. viper just screams "midlife crisis" to me. and they are sexy in the same way david hasselhoff is sexy.

you sound like a 50 year old man trying too hard to impress eveyone with talk of wealth you may (or may not) even have.

and your taste really sucks. having money does not give you a sense of style apparently.

oh, and the north shore is alright i guess. i just wouldn't want to live there. far too many pretentious assholes.

you should fit right in.

You're not a true Chicagoan if you sincerely believe the North Shore sucks.

Why do I get the feeling your personal tastes are more a consequence of you being a have-not than anything else?

Why do I get the feeling that your personal tastes are more a consequence of a juvenile sense of entitlement and rampant materialism that leads you to judge others' worth on the basis of "values" that most decent people believe to be character flaws? Cultpop's kid's going to live a horrible life because his daddy didn't teach him that real men gotta get that Benz before they die?

You're a sick fuck, I'll give you that.

Long time lurker. Decided to use my first post to point out that you're a douche. That should feel familiar.

The other sF really needs a Supertrash section. This is awesome.

Why do I get the feeling that your personal tastes are more a consequence of a juvenile sense of entitlement and rampant materialism that leads you to judge others' worth on the basis of "values" that most decent people believe to be character flaws? Cultpop's kid's going to live a horrible life because his daddy didn't teach him that real men gotta get that Benz before they die?

You're a sick fuck, I'll give you that.

Long time lurker. Decided to use my first post to point out that you're a douche. That should feel familiar.

The other sF really needs a Supertrash section. This is awesome.

sauce!

hows the other sF these days?

i highlighted the best a part of your post. well said indeed.

That sentence isn't even grammatically correct. More a consequence of yadda yadda yadda than yadda yadda yadda.

If you're going to argue a point, at least do so in a coherent manner.

Are you really going to pretend that you didn't understand what I wrote? Or are you just that stupid?

The "...than they are the result of an upbringing capable of instilling even the most rudimentary ability to make a life for yourself that's actually worth living" was implicit.

No, I got what you wrote. It's just, if you're going to take the time to type out such a seemingly intellectual reply, you might as well adhere to the rules of the English language.

I'm entirely at peace with my values. Thanks for your concern.

That you've been reduced to attacking someone's grammar--on superfuture, no less, and despite that fact that you understood the post perfectly well--pretty much indicates that you've lost. Accept it and move on.

It's probably for the best that you're happy being a douche. Better than being *unhappy* about your douchebaggery; look where that got Terrell Owens.

That last sentence, technically, required a subject, but I'll assume that you're all grown up, and can understand it anyway.

EDIT: off for the evening. Cultpop, tag.

That sentence isn't even grammatically correct.

"More a consequence of yadda yadda yadda than yadda yadda yadda."

If you're going to argue a point, at least do so in a coherent manner.

read it again.

if you put than in that sentence it would change the meaning and become grammatically incorrect. and if you meant otherwise sauce addressed that too.

Why do I get the feeling that your personal tastes are more a consequence of a juvenile sense of entitlement and rampant materialism that leads you to judge others' worth on the basis of "values" than most decent people believe to be character flaws? .

that makes no sense. heh. besides who really cares about grammer on a message board? how uptight are you really? you need to get laid or something.

OK, let's not talk cars. You confusing a Viper for a Miata shows how little you know.

im not confusing anything. the viper concept was alright but the production model looks shite. but you are right. let's not talk cars. if spending nearly 100 grand on a dodge is your ambition you are an even bigger idiot than i thought.

again, like i said before, no taste whatsoever

OK, this is what I'll admit:

• Cult's a hobo
  • The hobo image is lauded amongst fashionists
  • Therefore, Cult is esteemed here

i dress the way i want. it has little to do with money. i dont see much point in wearing dior etc. when most of the time designers get their inspiration from hobos like me or other far more stylish (and skinnier) folks. in my experience styles usually start on the streets and move onto the runways and then out to the masses.

and maybe i am esteemed around here because i'm a fucking rockstar and i have style? wrap your little brain around that and get over it already.

Cult: Why must you always reduce yourself to matters of money? So what if a particular car costs ~$100k? With a little more invested into it, it outperforms 99.99% of the performance cars available on the market, Lingenfelter Vettes included. Yet the price tag is your main sticking point. Get over it, dude. I know you love wearing other ppls' clothes but just because you couldn't afford another man's car doesn't somehow make it a poor choice.

the price tag is not my main sticking point. it is ugly and overrated. again it just screams midlife crisis to me. i don't care how it performs.

you are the one who brought up "matters of money" in the first place. money means little to me. wealth is easy enough to acquire if that is what you seek. if i was interested in money i would be in real estate and not art. enjoy that rat race fucker.

Oh, another thing Cult: don't try to give me an English lesson. Sauce understood what I meant. He seems a cut above you as far as literacy goes. So just leave it at that. Know that if ever in doubt about such things, you're more than likely in the wrong.

who really cares about grammer on a message board? pull the stick out of your arse already.

You believe you have style. I feel you don't. It's a subjective matter so let's not go back and forth about who has style and who doesn't, k?

Rockstar? What gives you the right to classify yourself as such? I'm dying to know..

i think the popular opinion on this board has established who has style and who doesn't already. and as far as being a rockstar if you don't get it you don't get it. you can't buy a clue unfortunately.

Go ahead and tell yourself whatever's necessary to be at peace w/ yourself. Starving artists with contempt for working professionals are pathetic.

where do you get that? i have no contempt for working professionals at all. i am one. people who assume artists do not work or are not professionals are assholes.

asshole.

i would just rather work hard at something that i think has real value and gives me a sense of personal satisfaction. i do feel sorry for those who actually buy into the notion that you need chase after fancy shite to be a "success" in this world.

"if your happiness depends on money,

you will never be happy with yourself"

-Lao tzu

Oh, please dont give me that!

Yes, Im a witch,

Im a bitch

I dont care what you say,

My voice is real.

My voice speaks truth,

I dont fit in your ways.

Im not gonna die for you,

You might as well face the truth,

Im gonna stick around for quite awhile.

Were gonna say,

Were gonna try,

Were gonna try it our way.

Weve been repressed,

Weve been depressed,

Suppression all the way.

Were not gonna die for you,

Were not seeking vengeance,

But were not gonna kill ourselves for your convenience.

Each time we dont say what we wanna say, were dying.

Each time we close our minds to how we feel, were dying.

Each time we gotta do what we wanna do, were living.

Each time were open to what we see and hear, were living.

Well free you from the getthos of your minds,

Well free you from your fears and binds,

We know you want things to stay as it is,

Its gonna change, baby.

Its gonna change, baby doll,

Its gonna change, honey ball,

Its gonna change, sugar cane,

Its gonna change, sweetie legs.

So dont try to make cock-pecked people out of us.

Shark...just because not everyone dresses as boring and bland as you do, you don't need to take it out on the very stylish Cultpop. Even though he may not be as skinny as some of the skinny guys on here, he pulls off what he wears superbly.