cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

Well, it's nice to have confirmation--at excruciating length--that Shark is every bit as shallow and materialistic as he seems.

Shark: your life is a waste. You just don't know it yet. You know what your "values" produce? Paris motherfucking Hilton.

One thing we agree on, though, this is kind of fun. Which is why I'm not following minya's advice.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world is greater than these boards.
I'm a pacifist by nature but am fully confident in my abilities to defend myself. Like I said, you have something to live for -- your son -- so don't be picking fights if you're even slightly uncertain you'll walk away alive.

youre on the fucking internet.

i know i said i was done.

i know.

but i just noticed something you keep saying sharky.

you keep assuming i dress this way/shop at thrift stores out necessity. that i am broke and down on my luck and i have no ambition.

i like the stuff i find. i dont see the point in dropping $1000+ on a dior leather jacket when i can find a kick ass one-of-a-kind example for under $20. why do you think i live under a bridge? because i wear vintage t-shirts?

and i don't dress my children in finds from the salvation army. like i said i wear vintage stuff because i like it not because i need to. i buy plenty of stuff first hand as well.

i own my own business son. it's an art gallery. oh, it's a humble beginning so far but business is good. we are expanding into a boutique like vibe with clothing/vinyl toys/accessories/etc... in the next year. we also have our own clothing and accesories lines in the works. purchasing the building my shop resides in is also in our business plan down the road. getting rich was not the reason i started this venture (yes my criteria for success lies elsewhere) but when i do (and i do plan on being somewhat finacially successful in this) i will be ok with it. you can say there is no money in this sort of creative endeavor but tell that to nigo or supreme. and i said i didn't care for money. i never said i didn't have any.

you keep assuming one has to drive a benz, brag about his six pack, live in a ridiculous condo and act like a douche in order to have ambition or be something in this society. im sure it is a product of your enviornment but you are way off. stop assuming i dress the way i do because i'm a bum. just becase i would rather buy real vintage instead of paying through the nose for jeans and t's that look vintage doesnt mean i'm destitute or poor. your eternal ignorance of your thoughtless mind is pathetic.

and for everyone else thanks for the support and, if you are having fun, please continue. i have recieved numerous pms asking for me to stop providing a forum for this shithead to exude his bile so unless i really feel the need to say something i'm going to sit back and watch, with a smile on my homeless face.

p.s. oh and again my saturn vs. viper argument has nothing to do with money. my point was that the viper is a horribly uninspired looking car. the fact that a new saturn roadster looks cooler ( talking aesthetics here. i will understand if you feel out of your element) than a car that costs nearly 4x as much just proves my point that vipers are overrated fodder for mid life crisis having tasteless old men, which you will undoubtedly be someday.

continue....

hmm... what is success? i dont make six figures a year. i dont own a suit. i shop almost exclusively at thrift stores for my clothes. i dont own a car. i dont own a house. im 26.

i feel i am successful tho.

i have a good career. i have 2 beautiful and amazing children. i have made connections with people that allow me to pursue my passions without having a ton of money. i am generally happy. how?

well... my goals in life have never been to have a couple benzes, or to own a condo in the nice part of town, or to land the hottest women. my goal is to be able to do what i love, and to see my children grow up healthy and happy. im broke, but my kids are fed and happy, and i still get to skate 10 hours a week after working a 55 hour workweek. i feel good within myself about what i have done with my life up to this point, and that is true success.

cosign.

i back cheap.

cheap is my boy.

I back Shark. He is my boytoy.

that's cute.

oh and intermission. you forgot the yo!