cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the only 3 women (well, technically 2) on a male-dominated fashion site agree that they'd rather have a man w/ some fat. Hmm... why do I get the feeling you all are a buncha loser women that couldn't fit in amongst the popular girls and were thus driven to socialize here w/ a buncha guys? And it seems fitting that you were all probably rejected or not given the time of day by the hott, popular guys with prospects and thus deluded yourselves into believing you'd rather have a cuddly guy than one with a chiseled physique. The roots of your saltiness towards us men with more to offer than yourselves are so transparent, it's just too easy.

#1 I never said that I disliked good looking guys, I have dated and liked quite a few, but I also have dated and liked ones that weren't as good looking. Looks have never been important to me, it's about being with someone I care about who can hold intellgent meaningful conversation, and who I am compatible with. I also want someone, who someday if I have kids, I know will be a great dad, who will stick by me or even if we part ways, will never let that come between them and our child.

#2 You are right, I never fit in with the popular girls, never, didn't understand them, couldn't communicate with them, while they were busy shopping or talking on the phone or playing with their makeup, I was volunteering at AIDS services Dallas, and an after school program. I couldn't see the importance of the things they did and do with their lives, like: who wants to go to a club and get drunk and dance when you ave beer and music at home, can invite people over, and dont have to worry about you or your friends (because their keys are locked up and they're sleeping at your house), having to drive home inebriated?

#3 of course I've been rejected, we all have at one time or another, but I've been equally rejected by all kinds of people, good looking and not. The difference is that it never bothered me, if they didn't want it, they were missing out, I felt bad, and made some awesome friendships out of these types of situations (got my best friend, who's going to be a bridesman when I get married)

I'm not getting banned and I'm not going anywhere. I'm abiding by forum rules so if you don't like what I have to say in here, don't come in. Or worse, state your meaningless opinion when I've gone on record stating that it's doing nothing more than fanning the flames.

You know what's better than winning the Special Olympics?

.........not being fucking retarded.

You know what's better than winning the Special Olympics?

.........not being fucking retarded.

now THAT is fucking funny. and true.

have to say, though, it's pretty disturbing that shark is basically holding court here in spite of his spasticated arguments. is this why democrats keep losing to republicans?

have to say, though, it's pretty disturbing that shark is basically holding court here in spite of his spasticated arguments. is this why democrats keep losing to republicans?

Anyone who signs up specifically to mouth off about how they supposedly drive a Benz, supposedly have a six-pack, supposedly went to an Ivy League school and are supposedly SO much better than everyone on the board that they inherently feel compelled to return time and time again spewing verbal diarrhea in a hypocritical effort to defend themselves.................. is alright in my book.

Shark, you are a fucking twat. Cheers!

2vjvthy.jpg

i don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal about shark and his rants.

sure he has a superego, but isn't this supertrash title match between him and cultpop?

i hear all these sentiments about how he should stay/get off superfuture etc etc, but i for one think that people here (i'm no better) would just find another scapegoat (finding assholes besides your own isn't too difficult), if not look for or create other drama. that's the nature of the net and it's fun!

although i don't necessarily agree with all he's said, i think that he has the right to at least battle it out with cultpop without having to melee with every other person in superfuture, plus people are just giving him what he craves.

cultpop is a big boy (no pun intended),he can hold his own. shark, although ultra narcissistc does entertain... it's like the the right aganist the left.

in no direct reference to cultpop, there have been individuals on the what are you wearing thred who i would love to critique. i just hope that if i ever get the balls to do so, that i won't be chastised other then by the actual subject of the critique.

this is just my two cents though, and obviously it can't buy anything off supermarket.

i don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal about shark and his rants.

sure he has a superego, but isn't this supertrash title match between him and cultpop?

i hear all these sentiments about how he should stay/get off superfuture etc etc, but i for one think that people here (i'm no better) would just find another scapegoat (finding assholes besides you own isn't too difficult), if not look for or create other drama. that's the nature of the net and it's fun!

although i don't necessarily agree with all he's said, i think that he has the right to at least battle it out with cultpop without having to melee with every other person in superfuture, plus people are just giving him what he craves.

cultpop is a big boy (no pun intended),he can hold his own. shark, although ultra narcissistc does entertain... it's like the the right aganist the left.

in no direct reference to cultpop, there have been individuals on the what are you wearing thred who i would love to critique. i just hope that if i ever get the balls to do so, that i won't be chastised other then by the actual subject of the critique.

this is just my two cents though, and obviously it can't buy anything off supermarket.

I don't think anyone really cares that bad. The whole point is that it started out as sort of a joke and then the dude started lambasting everyone and making very personal off-handed remarks.

I am pretty sure no one is deeply offended, but when you are going to argue you don't bring people's kids into it and make comments about parenting when you have no basis to do so; that is just chickenshit. It's like if you were at a bar and your girlfriend is standing next to you and some dick gets in your face and gets all pissed and......punches your girlfriend instead of you........

If you are going to have a row, don't be a pussy. Being cornered is not an excuse to insult people who are not involved in the matter.

point taken. i still would have preferred the one on one combat. i'm not trying to argue with anyone, but i still think the gangbang was unecessary. i hope this thread lasts forever.

it's so good to see england back in form.

*weep*

cultpop's wardrode is obviously premeditated (no, i don't totally agree with shark's opinion...), while i don't think i ever met a pregnant woman who decided she wanted to have a child with a disability.

wow apparently it's cool to make fun of the handicapped, but a total faux pas to talk trash in supertrash.

point taken. i still would have preferred the one on one combat. i'm not trying to argue with anyone, but i still think the gangbang was unecessary. i hope this thread lasts forever.

Mm, see I think the problem is (well, I know for me the problem is) that the generalities that Shark is speaking in go far further than just attacking Cult and hit a lot of people, me included.

And besides, it's not often I get to try out my SuperCrossExamination skills...

cultpop's wardrode is obviously premeditated (no, i don't totally agree with shark's opinion...), while i don't think i ever met a pregnant woman who decided she wanted to have a child with a disability.

wow apparently it's cool to make fun of the handicapped, but a total faux pas to talk trash in supertrash.

whoa, easy tiger. i hope england didn't mean it literally and i certainly didn't, either. but you might have a point and perhaps we should come up with another word for the way you guys are acting.