cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am:)

I think you may also have deluded yourself into thinking that style/clothes can somehow makeup for the fact that someone's unattractive or out of shape. Face it: if you're not-so-good-looking and/or out or shape, no amount of style will ever make up for it.

..sure you are....prove it

put your ass where your face is on waywt :P

LOL. Don't take this the wrong way but I think you're too unintelligent to carry on a debate with me.

where, oh where have you proven that you are anything but an unintelligent ignorant fuck? you are so full of yourself its hilarious.

and olympian figure? give me a fucking break. anyone can flex for the camera. and how 'bout what 'dinihimself said. let's see you put your money where your mouth is fucker. show your face.

or are ya yella bellied?

Eh... I think not. I deal with enough envy in real life; don't need any from the web also.

In an attempt to appease you all, however, I give you the right to not believe anything I've said thus far.

i think we have our answer . chickenshit. its easy to hide behind a keyboard.

Backpedalling: to retreat or withdraw from a position or attitude

When have I recanted anything I've said in regards to you? Or backed away from my opinion of you?

well, here. not specifically about me per se but still sounds like backpedaling to my ears.

first you said this to try and distance yourself from the homohating comments made on sF. you never recanted on sF btw. too bad the thread is gone.

I didn't make any homophobic comments on the other SF -- I commented that I think 'gay' when/if I see a guy of your build wear women's jeans, i.e. jeans as tight as the ones you're so proud to flaunt. You replied that you're not gay, blah, blah, blah and proceeded to call me a bigot and homophobic. I then replied, mighty concisely might I add, that there wasn't a homophobic bone in my body. I said there as I'll say again here that I have absolutely no problem in admitting when I find another male attractive. .

and again here. more backpedaling.

Haha. Please. Don't. Make. Me. Start.

FYI, I'm a better keyboard-warrior than you are. And I'd beat you up in real life, too.

vs.

Didn't mean to start anything.

um yeah.

Eh... I think not. I deal with enough envy in real life; don't need any from the web also.

In an attempt to appease you all, however, I give you the right to not believe anything I've said thus far.

lol. Your pomposity knows no bounds. We're on the internet jackass! We know that a good deal of what you say is probably bullshit. We don't need your consent to disbelieve the things you say. We've been in disbelief of the quality of your character since you decided to open your face/ass. The fact is that although you seem to pride yourself on your intellectual abilities, your words show that you lack human experience. The material world is your master, and thus your fate is sealed.

...i really dont know why i even bother getting involved. We should be arguing about things that affect us all.......but i decided to make an appearance because I'm a natural thread killer :P

"Are you gonna bark all day...little doggie...or are you gonna bite?"

OK, this is what I'll admit:

• Cult's a hobo
  • The hobo image is lauded amongst fashionists
  • Therefore, Cult is esteemed here

i think you meant fashionista. god, your spelling is terrible! i sincerely hope you dont have any children. if you do, i feel bad that they are going to grow up with a father that does not know how to type properly! hey, look, now my logic makes just as much sense as yours!

also, if you're just that good looking, id love to see a picture. not because i think you are actually ugly, and lying about your attractive face, but well, because i like men, and just want to see.

What's with the insistence on seeing my face? I'm telling you I look gooood but you don't have to believe me.

And no, I wasn't flexing in the two pictures I posted of myself. Flexed I look like I should be competing. Which isn't too far-fetched seeing as how I've been asked to compete in a few regional natural BB competitions. Maybe one day although I don't know how I feel about posing in male bikinis.

I can understand the reluctance to believe everything I've said. If I was in your shoes, Cult, and life was such a struggle, I too would find it difficult believing life could be so easy and perfect for some. But that's life -- a bitch to you and a breeze to others.

Don't hate, guy. Just accept the fact that you don't have anything on me.

hahahahaha.

you just don't know when to quit. do you have any idea what kind of joke you are on here yet? you are like that kid in school, tuggin' on people's legs. look at me. listen to me. im cool. my dad can beat up your dad. constantly talking about himself. its getting tired son.

just go the fuck away already. no one cares.

and where do you get the impression that my life is a struggle?

i like my life just fine. you are the twat who is trying to impress everyone on here.

me? im just myself.

i don't find anything you have said impressive in the least. your type are a dime a motherfucking dozen. im a true original.

and when i was your age my arms made yours look like twigs bitch.

but staying ripped isn't always a priority anymore. if i wanted to back in peak shape it would take no time at all, but im not sweating it. my girl likes my cuddlyness.

you havent shown that you have anything on me. least of all class or character or personality or style or taste. and the rest is just meaningless tripe baby boy.

it actually makes me smile that someone of your ilk is so annoyed at me. i must be doing something right.

alright im over this kid.

wake up time for this thread to die.

if i have to read anymore of his tripe im seriously going to puke.

he has some really deep seated issues and some day he is going to need to work that shit out but supertarsh is no longer the place.

so help me out everyone.

if we just ignore him maybe he will go away.

This thread seems to be dying out. Not to worry, though -- my disdain for Cult's mentality is still at or near peak.

OK, so everyone wants 'constructive criticism'? Here's my go:

Cult, you're 30ish. You have a son. You've got quite the collection of Ts & jeans (don't mistake that for appreciation -- I mean that in a quantity sense, not necessarily quality-wise but that's just my opinion).

Anywho, why don't you attempt to start dressing more your age? This way, you're doing the responsible thing by being a better influence on your offspring -- please don't give me the 'man, i wish my dad was as cool as Cult, blah blah blah.' Children in their developmental years will always look up to their parental figures as a source for inspiration and motivation. And what parent doesn't want to see his/her child amount to something and be deemed a 'success.' Now, I'm not sure what your definition of success is but by dressing the way you do in front of your child, your essentially saying it's OK to amount to a bum by mid-age. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

So what if your profession deals w/ the creative arts? You don't think there are artists out there that present a professional or at least semi-professional image? Who, besides your legion of impressionable youths here, takes you seriously? Your fellow hip/rocker/artsy type? Not too many others, I'd be willing to bet. In that case, your world is in fact much smaller than mine.

Now, the reason I mentioned your collection of Ts and jeans is this: much of what you wear (what I infer from your lauded (?!) postings) is tattered and is on the brink of falling apart. Why not kill two birds with one stone -- begin dressing more your age thereby being a more responsible father which in turn would give your ailing wardrobe a break so that it may be passed down as hand-me-downs to your son when he's able to fit into it? I suppose I should also make clear that I find it acceptable (not necessarily desirable, though) for a teenager or college student to dress the way you do but not a 30-something father. Make sense? Do the respectable thing, man. Just do it.

There. That constituted my take on constructive criticism. Go ahead. Let me hear it.

So you're father wore a dildo strapped to his face while you were growing up?

DICKHEAD *ZING*

Weak. Come at me strong or don't come at all.

Next.

Know that anytime you post your spam in WAYWT, I'm going to have something to say about it in here.

See you 'round.

This argument will never progress.

But I'm still having fun.

at first, i was wondering why you kept coming up with ridiculous ways to shit on cultpop, and now i understand why. you're clearly enjoying this entire argument.

and that, in itself, is much more pathetic than you could ever claim cultpop to be.

i had good intentions. but evidently nothing i say will have the power to shut you the fuck up.

And as I promised, even if nobody's willing to provoke me, I'm still going to use this thread as my "Comment on Cult's WAYWT Spamming" device. Word.
im almost certain that minya or haptronic would lock this thread before you'd have the chance.

ps, do keep boasting about yourself. its hilarious. just remember that we're all strangers, and that this is a message board.

Anywho, why don't you attempt to start dressing more your age? This way, you're doing the responsible thing by being a better influence on your offspring -- please don't give me the 'man, i wish my dad was as cool as Cult, blah blah blah.' Children in their developmental years will always look up to their parental figures as a source for inspiration and motivation. And what parent doesn't want to see his/her child amount to something and be deemed a 'success.' Now, I'm not sure what your definition of success is but by dressing the way you do in front of your child, your essentially saying it's OK to amount to a bum by mid-age. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I think this part is at least an indirect reply to my commentary, so I suppose I ought to join battle once more...

I found all sorts of problems in the chains of reasoning here, but frankly if I get into them I'll write a freakin' ESSAY, so I shall instead offer some anecdotal evidence.

My old man has pretty much dressed the same way since I can remember. Black or grey tshirt, black jeans, boots, leather jacket in cold weather. In his twenties when I was small, and still today. He's played in a string of bands, and introduced me to punk, new wave, and pretty much every other good sort of music there is. Also taught me some pretty decent values.

Now I'm not sure what YOUR definition of success is, but I figure that a Law degree with honours is probably a fairly universal indicium of achievement in both high- and low-brow circles?

With a bit of luck, I'll be taking my bows as a Barrister within the next year or so. And yeah, I wear suit and tie to work (pretty bloody nice ones, too - amazing how cheap you can find Zegna, Gucci, etc when you look for it), and look like a good little worker bee. The rest of the time, boots, jeans, leather jacket in cold weather...

I'm 22. God willing, I'll be doing the same thing when I'm 32, etc etc.

Bottom line? You can dress down and STILL BE A WORTHWHILE PERSON.