cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't disagree that everyone can't aspire to drive a Benz or live in a condo on the happening side of town -- others may like Bimmers and prefer a house. But those of us w/ class know we all appreciate the finer things. Not sure what kinda automobile you see yourself in but I picture you in something like a 1992 Chevy S-10. Yee Haaw!! Loser.

If I might quote President Bush's favourite philosopher...

Cor-jesus.jpeg

"...and again, I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24)

Cheers,

Eden

P.S. If you're wondering what the hell I'm doing talking theology with a username like False Prophet, it's my DJ name, and an oblique reference to music corrupting youth etc, etc...

What baffles me is that shark continues to go on on about how is OPINIONS are better than others. Good for you buddy, i'm glad that you can be arrogant and not accept people for who they are. It's sad that some people see people as either, have or have not's, what about character?

Uhm... yea. This is getting too easy. I love this thread save for the fact that it seems to be uniting you losers together even more than your cherished fashions. This board is devoid of any objective thought (save for mine, of course; and a few chosen others').

Oooh ooh ooh, do me! do me!

I wanna know.

To entertain in this particular sub-forum.

Why? Are you not amused?

No, not really. I can't say I've found the predictable trolling to be amusing at all.

You do seem to value the forum and its information though, so I'll give you a warning for now: drop the tired trolling and harassment. Go back to lurking or, if you feel up for it, contributing.

You seem like a decent fellow when you're not trying to be a poor troll so I hope you heed my advice. Ta-ta.

^ He obviously possesses a low self esteem of some sort which is why he constantly has to tell himself how chiselled his abs are, as well as making sure that everyone knows that he can beat them up. (I'm guessing he'll respond predictably by telling me he could beat my ass, I have bad grammar, and I must hate him because he's rich and is good looking). And, after reading this he will think of an even wittier reply. Shark, have fun trying to look cool on an INTERNET FORUM. I really hope your not this much of a jackass in real life.

Hmm... don't know too much about you. But I'll wing it:

Why are you so uptight about letting others show the tongues on their sneakers? And to make matters worse, you've got to get all hypocritical by saying it's acceptable if the sneakers are Jordans but unacceptable for all others. Is that some sort of homage to Mr. Air and his distinctive tongue-wagging? Or do you just feel Jordans are somehow superior to all sneakers? Because let me tell you, buddy, as a Chicagoan and die-hard Bulls fan, I won't sit back and let you give that honor to His Airness and not allow the same distinction to his Sidekick, Scottie '33' Pippen.

Just to show my indignation at your arbitrary guidelines, I'm going to rock my Nike Air Pippen IIs w/ the tongues hanging out. Whaddya gotta say to that?

Haha, nice.

My reasoning? Most shoes, in my opinion, should be worn to look subtle, even if the color scheme might not go along with that. Jordans, on the other hand, are meant to be shown off, hence rocking them with the tongue out.

*man i wish i was as cool as Cult and could get in a good arguement with someone.

do me, but go easy

Yeah, i was kinda wishin he would have gone a little harder.

This thread has outlived it usefulness (as if it had any in the first place). Just ban Shark, lock the thread and forget it ever happened.

i second one of those options.

but this thread will go down in superfuture history.

i feel bad for participating. its like hitting your hand against a wall.

a really stupid ignorant chickenshit wall.