cultpop 0217 vs Shark [title match]

cultpop 0217

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ the 300SLR reminds me of that book Speed Tribes when Greenfield talks about moving to Japan during the height of the bubble economy and about seeing some sort of documentary on TV about the Gullwings and about how special and rare they were, and then him turning and opening the curtains and looking across the street and seeing three of them parked in the parking contraption across the street from his apt, hahaha.

This dealer always has good Yahoo auctions:

http://openuser.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/user/ll_collection_sl_classi_club?

That 500SSK is undoubtedly nice, but give me cars that I could actually drive over that anyday of the week.

I once went to see a match at Arsenal and came out in the afternoon and was walking around the neighborhood and saw somebody's Ferrari 365 Daytona Spyder out chilling on the curb. It was obviously a regularly driven car, and while it was in great condition, it had a used patina to it which I thought was great. This really shook my world up about cars, where I used to obsess about them and whatever, and then here was this immensely classic car being treated as what it really was - a car. I wouldn't necessarily daily drive a Ferrari Daytona Spyder in a congested city, but the idea is nice.

• 4 weeks later...
he was right though

he was right about what?

please enlighten us.

at least our pal shark has the balls to say what he thinks and back himself up instead of vague comments and grabbing hold of others nuts to try and sound smarter than he really is.

so, please, what exactly was he right about?

in your own words (please no help from the philosphy majoring peanut gallery this time).

I refuse to stand by and watch this without a bucket of KFC, someone bring me some kfc, and maybe some cheapo fast food sesame while you're at it - tell them not to skimp on the sauce, steamed rice, and oh, a spicy spring roll. Damn, I'm hungry.

What about the BEER. I am not going to watch another round of this without a LOT of beer.

I refuse to stand by and watch this without a bucket of KFC, someone bring me some kfc, and maybe some cheapo fast food sesame while you're at it - tell them not to skimp on the sauce, steamed rice, and oh, a spicy spring roll. Damn, I'm hungry.

What about the BEER. I am not going to watch another round of this without a LOT of beer.

i just went grocery shopping so i'm all set -- i'm not going anywhere until someone gets stabbed in the teeth.