best videos ever. (youtube, google etc.)

will_i_am

there is some sort of sport involved in this, but i have no idea what the objective is.

all i know is that an australian dude lays out 4 Irish players, a country hardly known for their weak ass men

dvd6bcZeKAk

edit:

my new fav youtube ive seen, chack out abstraktgeformt's post.

help your good self to some reppies man

That is Gaelic (Irish) football sir. Fun sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unc-uOTtyCE

compilation of Choi Hong Man's K-1 fights.

Choi Hong Man, if you guys dont know is a 7'2" 400 lb korean guy who clobbers through everything. the mans a fuckin freak. at the end of the video, it looks like hes starting shit with Mike Tysen but Tysen just kinda laughs it off like a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unc-uOTtyCE

compilation of Choi Hong Man's K-1 fights.

Choi Hong Man, if you guys dont know is a 7'2" 400 lb korean guy who clobbers through everything. the mans a fuckin freak. at the end of the video, it looks like hes starting shit with Mike Tysen but Tysen just kinda laughs it off like a bitch.

Thanks for posting this up. He's really athletic for a huge guy, but has no handpseed and sloppy. He still has time to develop, if he develops in the right places he'll be a beast. I watched a few more fights, freakishly huge and strong. Tyson is no bitch though, in his prime he would likely beat Choi Hong Man by a large marigin in a boxing match, and stand a decent chance in a K1 type match with some training.

_ycjY3Yu-NQ

bvZ2roRDPYU

Thanks for posting this up. He's really athletic for a huge guy, but has no handpseed and sloppy. He still has time to develop, if he develops in the right places he'll be a beast. I watched a few more fights, freakishly huge and strong. Tyson is no bitch though, in his prime he would likely beat Choi Hong Man by a large marigin in a boxing match, and stand a decent chance in a K1 type match with some training.

_ycjY3Yu-NQ

bvZ2roRDPYU

agreed, if you watch the videos, he looks very sloppy and clumsy. none the less im sure his blows will knock my head off but it wouldve been itneresting to see him in K1 type match with Tyson.