superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

My cat got hit by a car tonight... I was crying and shit... I raised him since he was a tiny kitten on deaths door.

sorry yo

if u find out who did it lemme kno.  imma neg rep the culprit

sometimes I feel really lost, most times I'm happy/confident with what I have

it's only when I meet someone that makes me reevaluate what I currently have / do / where I am at, like when I'm on a path and then I get jotted and at that point I'm lost because I no longer want what I wanted so badly before because it doesn't seem as important and my priorities switch, if that makes sense

it doesn't last long before I "find" myself

am waiting for a friend to get off class so we can kick it, I kind of am not up to it cos still huge headache and not feeling so well from anesthesia but I already cancelled/regroup twice and I guess I'm trying to be better at stuff like this

I think the new schoolboy Q is really good. 

This reminds me that I am so out of touch with anything to do with popular culture that I feel like I'm an uncool dad trying to get down with the kids.

Is a win-win situation in my opinion.

Edited by broken_dubz

my ex-girlfriend just texted me asking if we can talk over coffee. We last met in January, in similar circumstances. A couple of days later she had found out that Ive been seeing an acquaintance of hers the last year (my current gf) and asked me to go to hell. So confused. Also, have not stopped thinking about the ex during the last year...

my ex-girlfriend just texted me asking if we can talk over coffee. We last met in January, in similar circumstances. A couple of days later she had found out that Ive been seeing an acquaintance of hers the last year (my current gf) and asked me to go to hell. So confused. Also, have not stopped thinking about the ex during the last year...

Jokes on her, hell don't exist 

Dont and reply with selfies of you two together

I'm not tryna make this whole page about cats or anything but my cat just fell off my roof and we had to rush her to the 24 hour vet and she was like bleeding to death on my lap and shit... was pretty traumatic and I'm not a big fan of my cats or anything but im more concerned for my mom... she took it pretty hard we had to put the cat down or it was gonna cost 3k+ just to try and save her.. fuck

getting let go recently from my first job (finance in nyc) out of college has been a deeply unsettling, incredibly humbling, and almost carthartic experience.

i'm currently reassessing my entire career trajectory and actively making moves towards the only other industry in which i thrived. unemployment has lit the fire under my ass.

if anything, it's made me even more grateful to sufu fam who've helped me along the way (a massive thank you to spaghettini, shufon, tombrown, djrajio, fycus, dovo, dabestspoona).

getting let go recently from my first job (finance in nyc) out of college has been a deeply unsettling, incredibly humbling, and almost carthartic experience.

i'm currently reassessing my entire career trajectory and actively making moves towards the only other industry in which i thrived. unemployment has lit the fire under my ass.

if anything, it's made me even more grateful to sufu fam who've helped me along the way (a massive thank you to spaghettini, shufon, tombrown, djrajio, fycus, dovo, dabestspoona).

Sometimes I think if I got let go and collect unemployment it wouldn't be so bad. My friend got let go because bofa restructured and so his dept was one of those, he ended up on unemployment for a few months plus the compensation package, while he figured his shit out

The office I am in now, is a bit of a...let's just say that my boss basically told me it doesn't matter if my sales and relations with clients are good (eg build rapport, get more biz) because at end of day if I don't learn how to work with the people in that office (which is flushed out, everyone has been new hires under her) that that affects my professional growth

Eff that, when I was in another district not only did I get promoted way before but also got along with multiple people from diff offices..am I buddy buddy with them? We will go out for drinks ya, still keep in touch with some of them, but we don't have a lot in common in terms of interests..other then alcohol and sports..so we get along okay but they're still work friends

At that office, it's like..weird..even one of her old employees that jumped ship, told me, the boss is cool on a personal level, but work wise, no.

But at same time, I love working with my clients, I love my job actually, and something about being let go that personally to my ego would be a blow & my personality type being the kind that needs structure :x

so I'm kinda hoping she will get promoted so I can get out of under her, I don't think she wants me to leave because as much shit as she gives me, she's been relying on me more heavily because that office goes through people like toilet paper and the clients know and like me well..plus I can function with little if any type of management.

I think about fashion and art a lot, if I were to do career change, because it's something I'm just as passionate about, as helping people.

What kinda moves if you don't mind me asking...

I have a terrible procrastination problem. I'll have a whole weekend to get my work done for a Monday 10am deadline, and I'll start working on it at 12am on Monday (this has happened a few times this month). I'm freelancing full-time now, being my own boss, so this kinda behavior is totally unacceptable. I actually have a deadline in the morning and here I am on sufu...

Sometimes I think if I got let go and collect unemployment it wouldn't be so bad. My friend got let go because bofa restructured and so his dept was one of those, he ended up on unemployment for a few months plus the compensation package, while he figured his shit out

The office I am in now, is a bit of a...let's just say that my boss basically told me it doesn't matter if my sales and relations with clients are good (eg build rapport, get more biz) because at end of day if I don't learn how to work with the people in that office (which is flushed out, everyone has been new hires under her) that that affects my professional growth

Eff that, when I was in another district not only did I get promoted way before but also got along with multiple people from diff offices..am I buddy buddy with them? We will go out for drinks ya, still keep in touch with some of them, but we don't have a lot in common in terms of interests..other then alcohol and sports..so we get along okay but they're still work friends

At that office, it's like..weird..even one of her old employees that jumped ship, told me, the boss is cool on a personal level, but work wise, no.

But at same time, I love working with my clients, I love my job actually, and something about being let go that personally to my ego would be a blow & my personality type being the kind that needs structure :x

so I'm kinda hoping she will get promoted so I can get out of under her, I don't think she wants me to leave because as much shit as she gives me, she's been relying on me more heavily because that office goes through people like toilet paper and the clients know and like me well..plus I can function with little if any type of management.

I think about fashion and art a lot, if I were to do career change, because it's something I'm just as passionate about, as helping people.

What kinda moves if you don't mind me asking...

You could always leave and take your clients with you to a new opportunity.  Tip: copy your client list via camera phone or by hand to avoid getting flagged to your boss by data leakage protection software and services.

I have a terrible procrastination problem. I'll have a whole weekend to get my work done for a Monday 10am deadline, and I'll start working on it at 12am on Monday (this has happened a few times this month). I'm freelancing full-time now, being my own boss, so this kinda behavior is totally unacceptable. I actually have a deadline in the morning and here I am on sufu...

mayb you like the idea of ur work more than actually doing it, i blew off two degrees after a year then 6 months because i didn't spend enough time/no interest, soon as i start studying something that i love i've spent more time at school than anywhere else. 

confession from thurs night some girl want to sleep with me went home to my friends (where i was staying) before i left club, everyone still up at 4am and i delayed bed/being alone with bitch cause she was so annoying, eventually she got taxi home with other guys not staying there. 

literally cannot put up with more than a few words from her , cant decide if im strong or bitch