superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

I bought my pal drinks a bunch of time after, so he def got back more then $40.

Even before I defecated in girl's ricecooker, it was a shitty model. I did her a service cause I forced her to upgrade.

anyway r there even $20 ricecookers on the market?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I bought my pal drinks a bunch of time after, so he def got back more then $40.

Even before I defecated in girl's ricecooker, it was a shitty model. I did her a service cause I forced her to upgrade.

anyway r there even $20 ricecookers on the market?

Yes. I have one and it sucks. I want to throw it out my window every time I make rice. I hate it so much.

Yes. I have one and it sucks. I want to throw it out my window every time I make rice. I hate it so much.

If you're using a $20 rice cooker you should probably get off superfuture and get a second job instead. 

ah come on i'm kidding. I upgraded rice cookers to a zojirushi neuro fuzzy and life hasn't been the same since. 

41Z1WE71V0L.jpg

my neuro stylin on yr's doe

zojirushi-rice-cooker-zutto-neuro-fuzzy.

thinking of upgrading to maybe a 

mitsubishi  NJ-XWA10J-K IH,  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

ah come on i'm kidding. I upgraded rice cookers to a zojirushi neuro fuzzy and life hasn't been the same since. 

Grew up using those, took that lil elephant for granted. Didn't take it with me when I moved. Thought I could save some money on this one, what could possibly be the difference? Now it's this $20 piece of junk that haunts me and ruins my life. 

People stay in bad, abusive relationships for years for no good reason. This is mine.

other way for me, parents used shit rice cooker for years, grew accustomed.

moved out, had rice at a buddy's place that was phenomenal; bought my own and never looked back.

that fuckin 2001 space odyssey rice cooker looks p fly tho

my parents still use a rice cooker than only got 1 button on it and no digital display and it's still the best rice i eat

it sorta depends on what rice people kop, washing technique, water to grain ratio, etc.

best rice i ever ate was made old school w/ use of clay pot over a fire tbh.  new high tech shit is good cause of cook times and other rice based shit it can make.  just very convenient.