superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

Went to a show last night. It was an awesome one, but I saw someone I used to be good friends with in the crowd and after that I couldn't really stop wondering why we weren't so close anymore. I don't know whether she saw me, or maybe I should have said hi.

I just miss the friendship. :(

def say hi

I'm really bad at keeping friendship sometimes, I'm really good for intro, sometimes too good (no I'm not crushing/flirting with you) but, then I'm not sure if it's laziness on my part, or just, maybe, I don't know

haven't logged into Facebook since it kicked me out of auto remember weeks ago. only have it because I was in a meeting with this other intern, and the owner started talking about newsfeed and I was nodding my head like I know, but he must have read my face, as soon as the meeting was over I went and signed up for Facebook

even with text msgs and stuff

emails are the worst

I almost considered paying ~$150 for a very thrashed copy of a 7"

At the same time I regret not buying it

e:Haha there's one on ebay at $10, let's hope it stays under $50

don't see y this is a confession, but anyway what 7" ?

don't see y this is a confession, but anyway what 7" ?

Wendy Rene - After Laughter, the song RZA sampled on "Tears"

Put it in confessional because it's honestly a silly amount for a 7" by most standards, I only have one record I've paid more for

Edited by lil goose egg deux

i have (almost) no money and i feel like i have to pick between a salary, a 401k health insurance and all of that, which i just got offered, but doing something i don't really want to do, or being unemployed and not knowing what im finna do, but i feel like i'll hate if i take this offer

Edited by OCEANSECT

i have (almost) no money and i feel like i have to pick between a salary, a 401k health insurance and all of that, which i just got offered, but doing something i don't really want to do, or being unemployed and not knowing what im finna do, but i feel like i'll hate if i take this offer

pick the salary and buy stuff ( oh hey clothes) to fill the void created by your soul sucking job

Haha, yeah, I did in fact mean Tearz

Yeah, I saw that pressing, I was actually tempted to just buy the Rene compilation on Light in the Attic, given their pressings are normally great, but if I was gonna gonna buy the 7", I'd rather get the OP since I'm just a nerd, that and it doesn't have the original B-Side. Either way, gonna follow the auction and hope it ends low!

my dad saw what i was wearing today and yelled at me that i'm a retarded f_g

it's understandable when people don't support your interests but when they actively discourage or put you down for it it makes me sad

i went and read some yohji quotes on being an outsider to make myself feel better

Post alleged "f_g" fit

How the fuck is this a choice? You think everybody else has the ability to 'work their passion' for all life? A great job + 401K health (USian prolly), etc., offered, and the other option you have is unemployed? Fuck man, go work your ass off and save money for a few years and then figure out what you want to do, because it looks like you're just being a bum right now.

My dad told me this morning that at some point, I should probably wear 'slacks' to meetings with the bankers.

I said 'fuck the bankers' (I never curse in front of my parents) and that my jacket was worth more than the truck we were driving in.

They just sent over the final term sheet with the concessions we asked for in the meeting.

-

edit: I woulda not posted that if I knew I was going to be on a new page, and not surrounded by others complaining about their parents disapproval.

Edited by Appleseed

thanks guys 

shitty camera problems

just a t and pants with long coat, don't know why it made him so mad

i guess when you're a very conservative person, you feel insecure about your authority as a parent when your kids grow up to be different from the mold you wanted to put them in

OI5t9jkl.png

Your dad called you names because you have a bowlcut, ya pumpkin pie haircutted freak

you should only turn down the steady job if you have a solid idea of what you want to be doing, plus the drive to do what it takes to go get a job in that field.