superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

its my birthday but i have no friends to celebrate it with and my dad didnt even say hbd so i got stoned alone and played league of legends and now im waiting for my mom to come home so i can order pizza because i don't make my own money and i sit on my ass all day

if yiu're above 21 i don't understand why you just go to the nearest bar and make some new friends

if you're under 21....4/20 is good i guess

its my birthday but i have no friends to celebrate it with and my dad didnt even say hbd so i got stoned alone and played league of legends and now im waiting for my mom to come home so i can order pizza because i don't make my own money and i sit on my ass all day

You happy with that?

makes things easier and simpler for everyone

Agreed. Just thought it was warranted given the exact situation. Have a strong distaste for the 'money' side of arch/dev. and how much of that is tied back to the Lender. The work speaks for itself and the numbers move. Who cares that I'm in boots and jeans.

Jun Takahasi posted a photo on instagram:

Jun: besides for undercover, i have so many other design works to do... exhausted…UNDERCOVER以外ã®ãƒ‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãƒ³ä½œæ¥­ã«è¿½ã‚ã‚Œã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚グッタリã§ã™ã€‚

Me: Like post on instagram all day Jun Takahasi?? 

Jun: @Me I know I'm doing too much..

LOL

congrats on negotiating attractive terms.  

i never tell anyone the value of the clothes that i'm wearing

sometimes i lie and tell them i am wearing h&m just to fuck with people

or that i got it "on sale" for "about $100"

I tried that. But when your Girlfriend knows how to Google and wants to buy you a surprise Birthday present... best laid plans and all that...

Edited by rirawin

pick the salary and buy stuff ( oh hey clothes) to fill the void created by your soul sucking job

How the fuck is this a choice? You think everybody else has the ability to 'work their passion' for all life? A great job + 401K health (USian prolly), etc., offered, and the other option you have is unemployed? Fuck man, go work your ass off and save money for a few years and then figure out what you want to do, because it looks like you're just being a bum right now.

you should only turn down the steady job if you have a solid idea of what you want to be doing, plus the drive to do what it takes to go get a job in that field. 

i took the job

just want to say, i think i knew i was always finna take it, and wanted just to vent online, no offense to anyone who doesn't have that option.

that said, it seriously is not what i want to be doing, and isn't even a step really in the right direction (well, i do need to pay rent and buy food, so i guess in that sense it is)

i took the job

just want to say, i think i knew i was always finna take it, and wanted just to vent online, no offense to anyone who doesn't have that option.

that said, it seriously is not what i want to be doing, and isn't even a step really in the right direction (well, i do need to pay rent and buy food, so i guess in that sense it is)

fuckboi

Jun Takahasi posted a photo on instagram:

Jun: besides for undercover, i have so many other design works to do... exhausted…UNDERCOVER以外ã®ãƒ‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãƒ³ä½œæ¥­ã«è¿½ã‚ã‚Œã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚グッタリã§ã™ã€‚

Me: Like post on instagram all day Jun Takahasi?? 

Jun: @Me I know I'm doing too much..

LOL

lol that was you?

subscribed

They can just go to search, enter your name in the "Find Author field", and then select display results as posts. No need to visit your profile. I do the same to go through people's post history, just to read, shame it only displays 1000 posts.

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

was walking home last night when i heard some screaming coming from my building. i saw something land fast and really loud about 40-50m away from me, and when i ran to look at what it was i saw a woman lying there with her head split open. her face was gone from the nose up. bits of brain and flesh all over the concrete pavement. apparently one of the domestic helpers in my building decided to jump. the cops came and there was a bit of a commotion. i felt sick to my stomach so i went home to sleep.

the next morning i walked past that spot and it was all cleaned up, no yellow tape or anything. the pavement was clean, and people were just walking by, oblivious to what had happened the night before. there was even a car parked right next to where she landed. if i got home just 5 minutes earlier, i wouldve been completely oblivious too, and that kinda bothers me. ill never look at that spot downstairs my house the same way again.

but honestly i don't know how to feel about it, besides replaying the entire incident in my head over and over again today at work i haven't had any adverse reactions.

Edited by flyordie

just like how i tell pipo my cropped jcrew pants i got for 8 dollars from the extra 25% off of the 40%-off-of-40%-off rack is visvim highwater chinos from FIL

lol girls will cop some f21 bullshit then tell each other it's saint laurent.

congrats on negotiating attractive terms.  

i never tell anyone the value of the clothes that i'm wearing

sometimes i lie and tell them i am wearing h&m just to fuck with people

or that i got it "on sale" for "about $100"

the best way is landho's

he will own it. extoll it. he'll tell u str8 up where he got it from.

he'll suck ppl into that shit and have ppl he's never even met tweeting about his DRKSHDW sweatpants.

so much of our lives are drug-centered 

caffeine to wake up

alcohol to forget

weed to understand 

benzos to sleep

oxytocin to feel

but that's the way of things