superconfessional II: the sequel

SSchadenfreude

bought a box of wine for me and my partner earlier this week and had to sneak buy a new one like two days later because i drank it all myself

???

if my liver doesn't look like a raisin by the end of 2014 i don't know what's up with it

you'd think you wouldn't have to sneak booze when you grow up but apparantly it just gets worse

*edit*

confession #2 i probably drink 2 much

i drink alot cuz it makes my girl's constant yapping easier 2 take

Might have lead a cute girl on a bit too far the other night, she ended things with her fiancée and started calling me every 5 minutes. I was just trying to blow one on her Zelda tattoo, not make her change her life.

Maybe it's my fault for going after that 22 year old pussy.

Damn.

Edited by akuma no uta

how many bottles we talking?

i've cut back my drinking to weekends only, and expensive bottles less frequently, since that was a lot of damn money

the week before i began half a year of cold turkey, i had 11 bottles of wine + a few drinks out and about. how i managed to be a functional person during that time writing essays etc im not sure. theres some weird illogical process where you have one drink at a restaurant with friends and it motivates you to pick up enough alcohol on the way home to get blackout drunk. anyway im very thankful to have gotten past that

the week before i began half a year of cold turkey, i had 11 bottles of wine + a few drinks out and about. how i managed to be a functional person during that time writing essays etc im not sure. theres some weird illogical process where you have one drink at a restaurant with friends and it motivates you to pick up enough alcohol on the way home to get blackout drunk. anyway im very thankful to have gotten past that

11 is a lot of bottles!

after the week where i did 4 or 5(can't remember) bottles of whisky, i've cut it back to one a week at most.

Jesus man, if you had 11 bottles of wine in a 24 hour period (assuming 8 hours of sleep), 16 functional hours to piss out that much liquid; 11 bottles x 0.75L = 8.25L + other drinks + water, holy shit. how did you not just die?

Jesus man, if you had 11 bottles of wine in a 24 hour period (assuming 8 hours of sleep), 16 functional hours to piss out that much liquid; 11 bottles x 0.75L = 8.25L + other drinks + water, holy shit. how did you not just die?

He wrote that he had 11 bottles + some other drinks over a week, before going cold turkey for half a year, so it's more like an average of 1.2 litres a day. Still pretty crazy 

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

Might have lead a cute girl on a bit too far the other night, she ended things with her fiancée and started calling me every 5 minutes. I was just trying to blow one on her Zelda tattoo, not make her change her life.

Maybe it's my fault for going after that 22 year old pussy.

Damn.

Girl's got issues. Don't worry about it. Some shit like that was going to happen with her and her fiancee anyways. 

also having that drinking alone "problem", too much scotch at home, and have gotten into the habit of taking a glass or two when i get home from work in the evning. Feel it might be too much because i tend to look forward to it...  Should really stop drinking at all when im alone, but fuck..

also having that drinking alone "problem", too much scotch at home, and have gotten into the habit of taking a glass or two when i get home from work in the evning. Feel it might be too much because i tend to look forward to it...  Should really stop drinking at all when im alone, but fuck..

had a discussion about this with my twin sister a couple of days ago, she has NEVER had a drink alone, apparently, despite starting drinking about the same time as I did

I would drink by myself but something about having alcohol at home that doesn't bode well for me, I don't have much food at home actually..esp candy because I tend to over do it..I'm getting better but still not 100% sense of self-control

so I rather just go to a bar or out to eat with friends

^ Weed always.

On alchohol tho, I personally do not have any sympathy, enthusiasm, patience for that romantic notion of drinking alone and people having a burgeoning "been drinking alone" problem. I've a family member who's recovering from alcoholism and a dependency on prescription meds and it is really ALL the fuck in the world rolled into one. If you're at that intersection in your life and still have the wheel, please make a U. 

Alternately been having nightmares of dying in this country and job. Made a promise to myself to leave by this year, and with June coming up, it's triggering all sorts of anxiety /  horrors / constipation.

Walked into the denim days expo that was going on in Amsterdam fri,sat en sunday https://www.facebook.com/amsterdamdenimdays.

Went friday afternoon around lunchtime because at the same time the film food festival was on with all kinds of food trucks. I had an awesome lunch.

As soon as I walked into the Denim days hall,I had a panic attack. I had never seen such a massive amount of hipsters in a room. And they all dressed more or less the same. Worst part was there was a dude chopping firewood with an axe outside for no reason what so ever..Got out in 10 minutes flat and never ever wanna do that again. Thing is I never felt so out of place in my life on a level that was for a couple of years my own..Made me realize I am in a good place now with the hipsterness..

lol i met one of those "tailoring bros" when i was out with a couple of friends and i don't usually "flex" because i'm broke and don't have all that nice a wardrobe but it just felt right to drop a few knowledge bombs and tell him collections and years of what i was wearing lol. it's hard to have convo with a guy that already has his mind made up that he's better

but fuck you my shoes retail for more than ur whole suit bitch

lol i met one of those "tailoring bros" when i was out with a couple of friends and i don't usually "flex" because i'm broke and don't have all that nice a wardrobe but it just felt right to drop a few knowledge bombs and tell him collections and years of what i was wearing lol. it's hard to have convo with a guy that already has his mind made up that he's better

try hard

i don't usually "flex" because i'm broke 

well that's not nice!

you're poor and you wear expensive clothes!

I got really drunk on Friday and spent a good portion of the night flexing my clothes to some menswear dude at the uni party I was in who kept bragging about his 1200 pound savile row jacket. I just kept blabbering on about how my jacket, pants and shoes all cost more than his(even though I buy my gear used and heavily discounted) and grabbed some random guys phone to do a google search on the brands. Some random fourth year guys came to see what the hell was going on since I had removed my shoes at that point so he could see the made in italy tag and I was like "Nah, ignore these guys they're plebs who clearly don't care about their clothes but I know you do". The party later moved on to some club where I promptly ignored all the girls/my friends and hunted down that dude and then kept talking about my jacket and deconstruction and other stupid shit on top of removing it so he could see the made in Japan tags and I just don't fuckin know what's wrong with me. Worst part is I don't dress well and have no right to be Mr GQ when drunk :unsure2:

Everyone in my campus also now knows that I'm a judgemental prick who seemingly spends thousands of dollars on clothing I should not be able to afford

to take a quote from a cheesy-as movie: beautiful things don't ask for attention. 

i hate having dogs.  one came with my wife and the other was brought in to be its companion.  there is no enjoyment for me, only hassle.  i quietly count the days till they die. :unsure:

u a sociopath or what????? 

I had a crazy cookie and a sprinkle cookie today (crazy stressful and still 1/2 left)

and a client dropped by with her two mini poodles

they jump up and down kinda hyper on me

I bend down to pet and one of them tries to kiss me on the mouth but I avoided it, very determinedly he kept at it until I let him kiss my mouth

probably cos of the dang cookies

they were at the groomers all day and haven't had a chance to eat yet since they're on this special diet

Edited by whitney

pretty happy to have been admitted for computer science to all the universities i applied to but pretty ashamed to admit that i'll be living on a student budget for the next 2-3 years

as someone currently in the same position (24, probably on a student budget until 27)

its ok mostly, you wont have time to blow money anyway. living in a shitty apartment and eating peasant food isnt so bad, just gotta adjust your mindset.

dating all the sudden sucks, especially cause i prefer girls my age or older. i found a great girl who's cool with it though, so theres hope.