WAYWT? [Denim Version] 2014

Davil

There's nothing wrong with early and regular washing. You don't get the highest contrast fades but in my opinion more frequently washed jeans look more natural and better! Check out Volvo's TCB 60's for example. They're bloody awsome.

On another note I wouldn't wear a pair of jeans that I don't like, especially since I know you've got other goodies in your closet Cucoo. Just my two cents!

Yeah I'm pretty torn about them. I like the denim and details of this pair, and there's times when wearing them doesn't feel uncomfortable. Today they just bothered me more than usual, I guess ^^ Since I rotate jeans and don't wear a single pair for months on end, they're fine to wear every couple of days.

I'll try wearing them uncuffed but they're 34" inseam and I'm more of a 32" so it will probably look just silly ;) 

Yeah I'm pretty torn about them. I like the denim and details of this pair, and there's times when wearing them doesn't feel uncomfortable. Today they just bothered me more than usual, I guess ^^ Since I rotate jeans and don't wear a single pair for months on end, they're fine to wear every couple of days.

I'll try wearing them uncuffed but they're 34" inseam and I'm more of a 32" so it will probably look just silly ;)

won't look silly with a heeled boot, Ive seen you in engineers and cowboys, either should work as the access length will work with the shaft of the boot to accentuate stacking.

Don't forget, with a higher heeled boot, you can create different silhouettes. The heeled boot counters your knee bulge by helping to perk up your butt. You can then cuff for a more even silhouette, or leave uncuffed to create stacking/honeycombing

Edited by Sagen Wort

won't look silly with a heeled boot, Ive seen you in engineers and cowboys, either should work as the access length will work with the shaft of the boot to accentuate stacking.

Don't forget, with a higher heeled boot, you can create different silhouettes. The heeled boot counters your knee bulge by helping to perk up your butt. You can then cuff for a more even silhouette, or leave uncuffed to create stacking/honeycombing

While that sounds like it might work, I now run into the small leg opening of this cut - I have cowboy ankle boots that work, but engineers and anything with a bigger shaft is out since you can't fit this pair over them. Well, they're hanging dry right now and maybe the bulge will stay away for a while after a 40° wash. If not, I'll just wash again and go for the vintage look ;)

Nice shirt - I think it would look good with a brown coat!

:D Yeah, but I have to stay way from manic girls with big knives while wearing this shirt ;)

Been wearing mostly more comfy cuts these days ... but once in awhile I try to torture myself by cramping into slim cuts like SExSC02

SCfit2.jpg

SExSC02

Trickers Allan MTO in Teck Cordo

JCrew tee

Edited by BrownMetallic

^great looking vest. Unfortunately I never really could manage to pull them off. I guess they just aren't my thing.

x post from Flight jacket threads

Ceremony Fine Wear 18oz 

Rocking this jean for 1 year Mydenim 2nd contest .

e8d4ed32-3e37-4a1b-ac12-f7362c10329c.jpg

Edited by spidereye

Levis

Wranglers

Red Wing

Bonus pic below: Got my RW handsewns pretty wet the other day, but that doesn't seem to matter since the mohave leather is more or less waterproof.

2014-08-05%2007.11.09.jpg2014-08-03%2017.11.51.jpg

Edited by Dreipasou

IMG_1495.jpg

Been a while... Working in Japan as a photographer, shirt and jeans are new purchases. This place is breaking my bank.

Good On (Ltd Indigo Dye) // Samurai 710xxBK // Vans