UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

I don't think I washed as often as you did, hence the darker colour. In the first months I only did some handwashes while wearing them in the tub. I started the frequent machine washing in May or June. And as the combs were pretty set then, it's easy to rearrange them while the pair dries. I do that on all my pairs. And combs were never my problem, as I sit a lot in the office, so my Jeans crease and hold the shape easily.

Edited by Max Power

I also guess that Flo is using his bycicle a lot what really improve strong honey combs and creases a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Nice time lapse max! :)

Haven't had any time to be online since I moved to Berlin a month ago. But I will make sure to upload one last update. I skipped update number 11 because I was wearing the Red Cloud 400 for the ''Red Cloud World Tour''. Pics will be online around the end of december.

I really liked this contest and I hope Lee from UES also enjoyed watching it (if he had time to? :P )

three more weeks to go!

And some more pics from my last trip

15775320467_32623ea71a_z.jpg

15775023679_88cc3af517_z.jpg

15960384362_510d758676_z.jpg

And the final destination:

Neuschwanstein!

15960385772_f683b888f1_z.jpg

Proof I was really there ;)

15959069271_9b70520c6e_z.jpg

When you visit Neuschwanstein and that region, you could easily think you are in Japan :D 70% of all the people there and 90% of all tourists where of Japanese (or Asian origin). I even saw one dude with a pair of Fullcounts! :)