there are two kinds of minie : the damaged moleskin one and the damaged flannel one. So far I think SS14 has only the flannel version.

same fabric, damaged moleskin just different colorways this time around. IIRC the indigo model is the same as previous. 

Anyone going for the lugli? Cant for the life of me figure out the sizing / cut. Chest seems really narrow / shoulders wide?

going true to size (2) on Lugli, want as a mid layer. So it needs to be sized for that... if i had to go up a size it would be a top layer which i dont need. Sometime a piece doesnt work because of tayloring and sizing up changes the way it will be worn. No bueno.

Understandable but according to the webstore I'd need a size 5 to match my standard size 3 frame. Good to see how you get on with it Vinneus.

The arms are a little cropped and its supposed to fit close to the body similar to a vest. I'm going to wait and see how it sizes before considering it, be sure to take pics vin!

Canceled my pre-order until i can sort this mess out.

Edited by Vinneus

ran into these fools yesterday

1D7AABAE-C0D5-4868-8C8A-D4E048DD2AE5_zps

sidetalk: do you post up daywaste stickers??

photo_zpscf377769.jpg

Edited by Knugget

Some great gear in that pic Vinneus! What pants are you wearing? And is that a Ten C coat on the left?

Anybody get the FIL Mies (Navy arrived and I love it....thinking of the one with white buttons)? Love to see more pics if anybody went for it?

What's the fit like ?

Definitely TTS, a tad narrow on the arms (a la lhamo). Slightly heavier coat than I imagined but in a good way. Can be worn with just a tee for sure. Oh and three free stones to complete your stonewash if you want.....

yea man, thanx! Im in Kano 04 cords and yup EricDW is in a TenC, his natty dyed lhamo underneath.

Lugli saga continues.... seems to be fitting on the extremely slim side. if you want anything underneath other than a tshirt, you gotta size up.

^ word - definitely size up.  The herringbone fabric is insane on the Lugli and if your into roses - HN included some on the inside pocket lining for ya

tumblr_n0w6dloiu71ro5s7oo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

@hatful : what are your jeans in the pic above ? 01 slim non washed ?

did you go up to 5 on the lugli? are the pockets external?

actually this jacket is not my cup of tea - just passing notes along from someone whom just purchased this item.  as for added floral touch, its appears to be an internal detail, lower half of jacket on interior side.  jacket doesn't actually have exterior pockets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• :-0

/// STAY AT HOME SALE #3 !!! ///

$US 5 joining fee for supertalk. march 20 – till we are let out of home
    50% off classified ad listing fee plus extension to 180 day for listings

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds. There is normally a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk. You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and with your support it'll somehow survive the current apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By An Oxymoron
      View Advert [PRICE DROP 6/3] Iron Heart 633s-14, Sz. 30x30 (Chainstitched)
      Only worn a couple times around the house. Thought I could make them fit, but alas, they're just too small for me I removed the tags already, but still have the receipt.
      If you have a 31 in this indigo pair or 32 in the OD version, I'd consider a trade. Otherwise, just a straight sell.

They were purchased from Self Edge and chainstitched to 30" for $310 total shipped, so a bit of a discount here.
      Measurements are exactly as listed on the selfedge page here: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1596&search=Iron+Heart+633s-14&description=1
      Advertiser An Oxymoron Date 05/15/2020 Price $210.00 Category denim Brand IRONHEART Actual size 30  
    • By An Oxymoron
      Only worn a couple times around the house. Thought I could make them fit, but alas, they're just too small for me I removed the tags already, but still have the receipt.
      If you have a 31 in this indigo pair or 32 in the OD version, I'd consider a trade. Otherwise, just a straight sell.

They were purchased from Self Edge and chainstitched to 30" for $310 total shipped, so a bit of a discount here.
      Measurements are exactly as listed on the selfedge page here: https://www.selfedge.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1596&search=Iron+Heart+633s-14&description=1
    • By vIGGiou riou
      View Advert Samurai 5000VX 21oz Zero denim, W32/36, Lot. 15
      For sale brand new Samurai 5000VX Zero denim, tagged size W32/L36. Bought them in 2012, did just hot soak and half day I wore them at home. They were too small for me... Hope that somebody will give them real life ... If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      shipping price can varies between 15 - 35 USD along your location. Shipping with Swiss Post...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 82/32,3
      Front rise 28/11
      Back rise 37/14,6
      Thigh in crotch 31/12,2
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 22/8,7
      Inseam 94/37

Advertiser vIGGiou riou Date 05/25/2020 Price $119.00 Category denim Brand SAMURAI Actual size 0  
    • By vIGGiou riou
      View Advert Momotaro 0201, 15,7oz , W32/L36
      I bought those beauties in 2012 tagged W32/36... did hot soak and after 34 days of light wear I did cold wash ... from the start they were too small for me ... those are from Momotaro vintage line from Zimbabwe hand harvested cotton ... seems to me as quick faders as you can see from pictures ... hope some of you will revitalise them ...
      Shipping cost can varies from 15-35 USDalong your destination. Ship through Swiss post ...
      If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 83/32,7
      Front rise 27/10,6
      Back rise 38/15
      Thigh in crotch 32/12,6
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 21,2/8,3
      Inseam 95/37,4

Advertiser vIGGiou riou Date 05/25/2020 Price $99.00 Category denim Brand MOMOTARO Actual size 32  
    • By vIGGiou riou
      For sale brand new Samurai 5000VX Zero denim, tagged size W32/L36. Bought them in 2012, did just hot soak and half day I wore them at home. They were too small for me... Hope that somebody will give them real life ... If you have some questions, don't hesitate to PM me ...
      shipping price can varies between 15 - 35 USD along your location. Shipping with Swiss Post...
      Measured sizes cm/inches
      Waist 82/32,3
      Front rise 28/11
      Back rise 37/14,6
      Thigh in crotch 31/12,2
      Knee 23/9,1
      Leg opening 22/8,7
      Inseam 94/37

• Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Veilance Grey Isogon Jacket
    $US 500

201494M180025_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.15691341