there are two kinds of minie : the damaged moleskin one and the damaged flannel one. So far I think SS14 has only the flannel version.

same fabric, damaged moleskin just different colorways this time around. IIRC the indigo model is the same as previous. 

Anyone going for the lugli? Cant for the life of me figure out the sizing / cut. Chest seems really narrow / shoulders wide?

going true to size (2) on Lugli, want as a mid layer. So it needs to be sized for that... if i had to go up a size it would be a top layer which i dont need. Sometime a piece doesnt work because of tayloring and sizing up changes the way it will be worn. No bueno.

Understandable but according to the webstore I'd need a size 5 to match my standard size 3 frame. Good to see how you get on with it Vinneus.

The arms are a little cropped and its supposed to fit close to the body similar to a vest. I'm going to wait and see how it sizes before considering it, be sure to take pics vin!

Canceled my pre-order until i can sort this mess out.

Edited by Vinneus

ran into these fools yesterday

1D7AABAE-C0D5-4868-8C8A-D4E048DD2AE5_zps

sidetalk: do you post up daywaste stickers??

photo_zpscf377769.jpg

Edited by Knugget

Some great gear in that pic Vinneus! What pants are you wearing? And is that a Ten C coat on the left?

Anybody get the FIL Mies (Navy arrived and I love it....thinking of the one with white buttons)? Love to see more pics if anybody went for it?

What's the fit like ?

Definitely TTS, a tad narrow on the arms (a la lhamo). Slightly heavier coat than I imagined but in a good way. Can be worn with just a tee for sure. Oh and three free stones to complete your stonewash if you want.....

yea man, thanx! Im in Kano 04 cords and yup EricDW is in a TenC, his natty dyed lhamo underneath.

Lugli saga continues.... seems to be fitting on the extremely slim side. if you want anything underneath other than a tshirt, you gotta size up.

^ word - definitely size up.  The herringbone fabric is insane on the Lugli and if your into roses - HN included some on the inside pocket lining for ya

tumblr_n0w6dloiu71ro5s7oo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

@hatful : what are your jeans in the pic above ? 01 slim non washed ?

did you go up to 5 on the lugli? are the pockets external?

actually this jacket is not my cup of tea - just passing notes along from someone whom just purchased this item.  as for added floral touch, its appears to be an internal detail, lower half of jacket on interior side.  jacket doesn't actually have exterior pockets.