WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

im pretty sure they are made by himself, i know he has made and designed hoodies, shirts, etc. so its posible. Although they do resemble to the uniqloxundercover sweats

Yea they're basically the same configuration as uu sweats, I just made a cropped sweatpant pattern and copied the same pocket style off uu sweats.

^ How are those grados? Been thinking of getting a pair myself.

Great for the price. Lightweight, sleek, great sound, comfortable. Only con would be the open back, but as long as you turn the volume down a bit sitting next to someone you won't bother anyone. Grab a portable amp and you're good to go.

Agreed with the Grados sounding great, very balanced and warm. I don't think you could use them in a library, the open design is actually pretty audible at least when I had them. But just bring earbuds for those situations, anywhere else is fine. also I think they look cool. And they're cheap. Buy them.

first post ^_^

was taken at a house party a while back.

c3cqepP.jpg?1

not visible:

APC New Standards, Nike Blazer Hi-tops.

Edited by maflur

sfiCNft.gif

let me guess:

-unplugged bass (was having a sid vicious moment cuz the DJ was pissing me off)

-APC jeans (i'm poor atm, also, my initials are APC. It's also why I bought an Akai APC20)

-2011+2, and still wearing fucking Nikes.

tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

^if you wanna go that way

1. no, i can't tell if your bass is unplugged or not so it makes no difference

2. there's absolutely nothing wrong with apcs (as far as i'm concerned) and idgaf if they share your initials

3. btch pls i luv nikes

so uh

purple sunglasses, indoors, at night

dat scarf

do i need to go on? x_x