WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

I get this, and I want to try to agree, but I don't. I remember when Matsu went on the same tirade defending his criticism of fits, but never posting one, and people were like "well post a fit then son"...

^ jmat posted a lot of fits dude lol

Edited by yoallanface

its like asking a du who wears abercrombie and hollister about Carol Christian Poell

i haven't even seen your fit(?) (might be embarrassing at work and am too lazy to go back many pages) but judging by the current dialogue i prob wouldn't ask someone like you about carol christian poell either :cool:

but thanks for typing my name in proper case :cool:

i haven't even seen your fit(?) (might be embarrassing at work and am too lazy to go back many pages) but judging by the current dialogue i prob wouldn't ask someone like you about carol christian poell either :cool:

but thanks for typing my name in proper case :cool:

here's his fit

UYEQkf3.jpg

Edited by gndm

^thats like if some superfuture members kid brother raided the closet (& bathroom) to play dress-up.

i can layer, yes? supreme are cool, yes? lick oweeeeen..towel!

EDIT: stupid kellydenham in the way. was referring to nextlevel. anyway stupid kelllydenham. thanks alot, you look wack (again). you are tako

Edited by Woogle

i had a really extense reply towards the kids insulting me because im right

but its not worth it

its simple, no fit? well fuck off then, nobody will care about your opinion.

could you maybe pm me yr "extense" reply? don't worry, superfuture will not allow me to neg rep a private message.

yr fit is like a superfuture smorgasbord caricature. at first glance it's almost, but not quite entertaining (at best).

Edited by Woogle

Posted · Hidden by ordo, March 14, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by ordo, March 14, 2013 - No reason given

its simple, no fit? well fuck off then, nobody will care about your opinion.

When someone has not been around for very long, they may not be aware of the history of those commenting. Take our friend Woogle - he has been around in various guises for many years but users may or may not be aware of fits that he has posted. Does that mean his comments are not valid? It just means you don't have enough information to discount them. Your only option is then to judge feedback on its own merit.

In closing, post fit, comment on fit, comment on comment. Repeat.

you don't have to be a chef to say you don't like a dish, but you have to have some sort of a discernible palate to appreciate more complex or refined dishes, or things with an acquired taste.

I don't really take criticism into account by people that don't post a fit because I don't have a baseline to work off of

maybe you should look at what people are pos repping then

if you think being a chef is just having a "discernible palate", then you probably can't cook

I don't think you at all understood my post.

well you make a habit of typing a lot without really saying much, but if mi post an obvious oversight of your point then mi a be happy an ask fi clarification.

did those "plebes" cook dat gourmey chicken fettucini? nah. your baseline is what they eating and their evaluation of it, not what they're cooking. so you ah know what brother oj an me be neg repping, so a baseline would be what we be pos repping.

but yo if mi still missing di point then yo

I actually considered replying to that for a sec. You're reading pretty deep in, but whatever, do your thing.

Completely unrelated, but are you the same person that posted a while back, I think got banned...I can't remember the name, but posted about "fucking mad hoes" and had $36,000 in their bank acct?

could you maybe pm me yr "extense" reply? don't worry, superfuture will not allow me to neg rep a private message.

yr fit is like a superfuture smorgasbord caricature. at first glance it's almost, but not quite entertaining (at best).

i dont really care about rep to be honest.

my first post and fit was exactly that, its pretty obvious that is on purpose

ps:you forgot to rep yourself in that last post

grow up

i dont really care about rep to be honest.

my first post and fit was exactly that, its pretty obvious that is on purpose

ps:you forgot to rep yourself in that last post

wait. so you don't care about rep?

didnt you just write this: "fuck that, people who dont post fits and always only give bad rep OR complain should not be allowed to post here...?? (appreciate it if you dont edit) admit it, you care. you catchin some feelins.

yr 1st fit was an attempt at satire? sorree, butt you fail 2 make funny.

i didn't think my other post was that good so i didn't rep it. this one not too bad. so i self-rep.

Edited by Woogle

wait. so you don't care about rep?

didnt you just write this: "fuck that, people who dont post fits and always only give bad rep OR complain should not be allowed to post here...?? (appreciate it if you dont edit) admit it, you care. you catchin some feelins.

yr 1st fit was an attempt at satire? sorree, butt you fail 2 make funny.

i didn't think my other post was that good so i didn't rep it. this one not too bad. so i self-rep.

i meant that i dont care about my rep, not rep in general

also 100 people found it funny so yeah

i will stop with this stupid discussion because its not going anywhere.

even more i will rep your post too so i can make you happy

i meant that i dont care about my rep, not rep in general

also 100 people found it funny so yeah

i will stop with this stupid discussion because its not going anywhere.

even more i will rep your post too so i can make you happy

ok bossman. so long as i get the last word.

anyway you wave the white flag semi gracefully. can't wait for your next comedic genius (in the form of a fit).pffftttt