Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

I had planned on shooting up there sometime this summer or in October for my 21st birthday, I would get shitfaced with some Heavychamps

been kinda busy lately with my wedding and moving overseas with all the packing and stuff. found some free time now, here's some photo from the japan trip i took in january..

RAMENS

IMG_1852_zpsa6605716.jpg

IMG_2668_zps938ed1a4.jpg

IMG_2694_zpsf88d8167.jpg

THE MOST AMAZING BEEF BOWL WE EVER HAD.

IMG_2667_zpsc55657c6.jpg

THIS TOTALLY RANDOM TEPPANYAKI WE HAD IN KYOTO.

IMG_2692_zps8373e507.jpg

IMG_2687_zps688619fc.jpg

I found it funny, it is getting warm but two of my friends after seeing my jeans both ordered heavier weight jeans. One was brand new and ordered the Momotaro brown weft which is ~16ish ounces, the other had Nudies and jumped to the Samurai S710 anniversary edition's.  I think they are insane and also setting themselves up for a rude awakening when spring and summer fully hit here.  With everyday at 100% humidity and 95+ Fahrenheit, I was suffering to beat my jeans up.

I found it funny, it is getting warm but two of my friends after seeing my jeans both ordered heavier weight jeans. One was brand new and ordered the Momotaro brown weft which is ~16ish ounces, the other had Nudies and jumped to the Samurai S710 anniversary edition's.  I think they are insane and also setting themselves up for a rude awakening when spring and summer fully hit here.  With everyday at 100% humidity and 95+ Fahrenheit, I was suffering to beat my jeans up.

I'm going to Florida in two weeks, plan to wear my jeans every day. Hope I can make it, haha

I'm going to Florida in two weeks, plan to wear my jeans every day. Hope I can make it, haha

It isn't bad yet, we are on the brink of it.  The signs of the heat are here: Warm comfortable days followed by nasty torrential rains followed by cold windy days followed by blistering hot days.  So you will be fine for now just moody weather.  What part of Florida?

I would welcome anything that resembles a stable season and climate.  Florida has no signs of that showing up for quite a while.

It isn't bad yet, we are on the brink of it.  The signs of the heat are here: Warm comfortable days followed by nasty torrential rains followed by cold windy days followed by blistering hot days.  So you will be fine for now just moody weather.  What part of Florida?

okey, sounds more interesting then Sweden right now though. Just seen the sun for the first time in like two months.

Im coming to Fort Lauderdale!

That was 15 and 12 years ago...we lived near Degerfors at a lake called Skagern (?) and we did some trips to Örebro and climbed the Svampen. I also remember a record store (at that time I listened to Black Metal and bought a Marduk record). Good times.

Edited by Max Power