Announcement: HWDC Round 2 2013/15

Megatron1505

Last time we did it, Jimmy made a load of shirts, which sold very quickly. So Jimmy made a load more shirts, which sold very slowly and cluttered his place for ages but did all sell in the end. Hopefully this time we will do better on numbers.

Edited by Megatron1505

Logistical nightmare.........especially when you see the other madness that we have planned (seriously cannot wait to open the thread, people will explode).

I'll look into it.

not hating but just nitpicking on details because im OCD like that on certain things. Isnt 'human legs vs shuttle loomed' bad grammar? i think 'the shuttle loomed' will work better

also i know selvedge has many spellings but isnt selvedge more generally used than selvage?

oddly enough i just checked the IH site and they write 'selvage' all over the site but on their flashers its all 'selvedge'

57f79b0181b16505bd31618c75ad263b.image.361x400.jpg

Edited by TooAwesome

b_F is correct, TooAwesome, you think too much man :)

What you think is an inconsistency is actually an added detail of "authenticity" for those who know these things, kinda like an inside joke for the denim head community.

just out of curiosity and i don't know if this has been answered yet, but hypothetically if the jeans we pick out are unable to last the full two years because of damage from wear is beyond repair. would we just keep them at what they are at and wait for the competition to end?

just out of curiosity and i don't know if this has been answered yet, but hypothetically if the jeans we pick out are unable to last the full two years because of damage from wear is beyond repair. would we just keep them at what they are at and wait for the competition to end?

If you feel that they are unwearable, and unrepairable, yes.

repair early and often... i'm sure you've heard the old saying, "a stitch in time saves nine..." thats exactly what its talking about. learn to hand stitch, pick up a cheap sewing machine, and get some patching fabric. if your jeans don't last 2 years its your own fault for not taking care of them properly... especially if they are 25oz denim.

Edited by cheapmuthafukr