Announcement: HWDC Round 2 2013/15

Megatron1505

Wow...I wish I would have known this competition was coming when I was in Japan earlier this year. I've got three pairs of jeans with the tags still on them and none of them will qualify. Looks like none of them are going to see wear soon either. I want to be a part of the competition, so Im in. Always wanted some ironhearts or flatheads but can't justify spending that kind of money when I already have so many pairs of jeans. Maybe the competition will give me the excuse...still Im going to look around first! This is going to be pretty cool!

Hey guys ! posted this question on an other forum but i ask here too... how hard is it to move from 14,5oz to a 25 ?!

it's a big move as i never worn any of those (can't find that in France), i mean i really wanna join expecially for the uniqueness of the product Iron Heart gonna come up with...

Edited by BukkakeKing

Not going to lie to you, for the first two weeks you will wonder what has hit your legs, after that they will begin to soften, and after 6 - 8 months they should feel like sweatpants. I'm wearing 21oz Sammies right now and they're so comfortable that I could sleep in them.

It's all about the fit. If they're super tight, you're going to hate life for a while. If they're a bit loose, then you're going to feel like a bad ass. I found my 666-xhs fairly comfortable from the off, especially compared to my 18oz 666s

Not going to lie to you, for the first two weeks you will wonder what has hit your legs, after that they will begin to soften, and after 6 - 8 months they should feel like sweatpants. I'm wearing 21oz Sammies right now and they're so comfortable that I could sleep in them.

I would disagree, I've worn the Naked and Famous, 21oz stiff denim, 24oz indigo, 26oz black. With each of these jeans I have never felt uncomfortable. Sure they are thick and very stiff, but I really like those types of jeans. I think it would also depend on your body type, if you are skinny they might be a little less comfortable than someone of average body type.

They do soften up after some wear, best comparison would be soft leather.

You haven't tried the IH 25oz.......different animal, trust me. Though oddly not as bad as the 23oz, which is woven so tight it is like wearing double thick neoprene for the first few weeks, amazing winter jeans though.

Actually, we have something similar in the works :ph34r:

haaa didn't mean to spoil one of your plan :D

thanks for all the info, really that helps a lot. I'm a skinny dude, I like slim fit not skinny tho, i'm looking for confort and badass quality first !

Edited by BukkakeKing

Busters would work well for you, obviously I recommend the Mega Beatle Busters, but as a cut it would probably be good for you and their are other weights denims in the Buster.

Sent old blue an Email yesterday. Been checking them out so I hope I hear something soon. For me I think it comes down between them and the Beatle busters 25oz. Seems like there is only the very cheap or the highly expensive when it comes to the heavy denims. I want something that will last the full two years and something with a fat leather patch that will age with the denim.