You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you dislocate your knee and don't take off your jeans to nurse it better... Happened last night and still haven't taken them off.. gonna get some ice fadezzzzzz :cool:

I dislocated two kneecaps in my 2nd pair of raws... they were talking about cutting them off and I was not gonna let that happen!

I dislocated two kneecaps in my 2nd pair of raws... they were talking about cutting them off and I was not gonna let that happen!

hah, I finally took them off for the first time in like 8 days about 40 minutes ago. Jeans look like my bottom half and my knee looks like a bowling ball.

Second time same knee :(

hah, I finally took them off for the first time in like 8 days about 40 minutes ago. Jeans look like my bottom half and my knee looks like a bowling ball.

I wish all my friends were like you and didn't shower for 8 days.

when you dislocate your knee and don't take off your jeans to nurse it better... Happened last night and still haven't taken them off.. gonna get some ice fadezzzzzz :cool:

I feel you man. I got two times each knee. Wrestling, wrestling, dodge ball, soccer. That's why I quit sports.

when you drive 2 and a half hours to New York City in the driving rain and then run to the A.P.C. flagship store and get there 5 min. before they close and sprain your ankle when you're running but it does not matter because you got your new Petit Standards.

errr, you drove out there but didn't goto BiG?! :eek:

For me, the biggest reminder of addiction to me lies in the reload button...

errr, you drove out there but didn't goto BiG?! :eek:

For me, the biggest reminder of addiction to me lies in the reload button...

Don't worry I got into BiG, but it was like 10 min. before they closed and I was pretty much out of money, so I didn't buy anything there because then I wouldn't be able to pay for my parking and tolls along the way home. If I had more money I would've copped some Skulls, they felt great :) So I went to some dumpling place to eat before I drove home. What I didn't get a chance to get into was the Nike Sportswear Store :(

When you find out your wife is carrying your child, your first two thoughts are:

1. I should get a new pair of jeans to wear for the next 9 months.

2. Where can I buy baby Samurais?

Happened to me today...

i cant rep yet but congrats and you should. make sure you get a looser fit samurai so you can run around with your kid after the 9 month wear. the ultimate dad jean bro!