You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you sit in a bathtub full of hot water for an hour, in your jeans, so that they will "mold to your body" and then leave the tub indigo stained to remind you of THE JOURNEY :eek:

you know you should go to rehab when you dream of denim lol... i dont know if thats happened to me before lol. im gunna try and make a mental note and see if i can remember what im wearing in my dreams.

That happened to me once, when I was waiting for a pair of 45RPM from Japan. I felt miserable when I woke up and haven't bought any more pair since then. I'm just afraid of what I could dream of after that...

When you check to see if there are updates on the evolution thread every 10 minutes.

when you deal with constant shiot from friends and family about buying $300 jeans. and plan on doing it for the rest of your life.

so true.. When your "dress clothes" for weddings, etc, include a pair of dirty, faded blue jeans.

When you seek out ONLY denim with lined rear pockets as your daily grinder so you can continue to use your snap wallet without as much fear of the inevitable tear through.