You know you're addicted...

Chicken

...when you're broke so you resort to donating plasma to save up for a new pair

thats like 50 bucks, rite??

when ur dad yells at you to wash your jeans, but instead you hang them outside , spray them with a tiny bit of water, and pretend that theyre washed :)

...when you're broke so you resort to donating plasma to save up for a new pair

You are telling me. I am saving up for a pair, I haven't really decided what pair yet, but at only 55 a week I got like 5 weeks to choose!

When you are always checking out other peoples butts to see what they are wearing. I stared at a 70 year old mans butt admiring his levis.

• 1 month later...

when you think fat people should be the target market for unsanforized raw denim with high shrinkage.

They can start wearing their denim off the shelves, then when they lose weight after giving their denim lots of wear, they can do a hot soak+dryer and it will still fit their new slimmer bodies!

when you buy the same jeans two times, just because you'd like to rip it on the knees.

What the HELL does that mean? Wearing the first pair until it rips? Or hand ripping your denim? The latter is a terrible terrible thing.

When you own two pairs of the same $700 jeans and are pretty sure you want them both.