You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you buy clothes just to match your selvedge thread color :D

What? thats some attention to detail i never even thought as being some sort of mod/skinhead 15 years earlier,i was aware then of choosing matching shirts,scarfs,socks,belts and those things.but in those years we didnt care much about jeans,to be a smart one you just have to wear a classic levis,wrangler or lee.no one ever cared about selvage,well it wasnt available then..:P

when you place a towel on your thighs to avoid baby vomit/formula on your jeans, but you dont give a shit about your shirts. i swear a layer of starch protects against baby milk stains, like fucking scotch-guard.

• 2 weeks later...
When nobody wants to be your friend after finding out that you haven't washed your jeans in 6 months or more.

this is true. i have never lost friends from this but they all have reacted a little disgusted when i told them, and i think some look at me differently now. I've learned not to talk about it.

this is true. i have never lost friends from this but they all have reacted a little disgusted when i told them, and i think some look at me differently now. I've learned not to talk about it.

i have a similar problem. but being that no(black) people here in richmond would be caught dead wearing the same jean in 5 days(unless youre grindin') wearing the same jean everyday will always cause someone to say something. so i always lie and tell them i wash every week. anyway...

you know youre addicted when you start buying white boxer-briefs so you can see if any indigo crocks off while youre @work all day.

you know when you stand in the pouring rain for 15 minutes and your jeans get soaked, but instead of going home and changing you go shopping for a peacoat with the soaked jeans on. for like 3 hours. by the time you get home, the jeans are 90% dry, so you sleep in them to get the right creases/combs back. and no, im not ashamed....im an addict.

you know when you stand in the pouring rain for 15 minutes and your jeans get soaked, but instead of going home and changing you go shopping for a peacoat with the soaked jeans on. for like 3 hours. by the time you get home, the jeans are 90% dry, so you sleep in them to get the right creases/combs back. and no, im not ashamed....im an addict.

yo i rode through richmond (well 95) on sunday and it fucking STANK. but yeah, wear them shits no matta what.

and you know youre addicted when your mom gives you puzzling looks for inspecting the jeans fresh out the dryer and you then proceed to explain the different fades. and then she walks away shaking her head.

if you drive past richmond on 95 when you get to southside theres a wastewater treatment plant right off the highway. it used to smell far worse, for a longer distance. what you smelled is the 'new-improved' richmond. i just imagine its the decaying corpses of my ancestors...

i have a similar problem. but being that no(black) people here in richmond would be caught dead wearing the same jean in 5 days(unless youre grindin') wearing the same jean everyday will always cause someone to say something. so i always lie and tell them i wash every week. anyway...

fuck that. I just tell em that they cant afford the shit i wear.

i soaked a newer pair yesterday and put them on after work thinking they were just about dry, but no dice. i was fucked, and had to stay up for like 3 more hours until they were dry enough to not require violent force to remove. sometimes i swear i'm too OCD for this raw denim stuff!

when you seriously think about how you can fuck in your jeans without messing up the whiskers or having to wash.

lol Definately ... flip side >>

getting head from your lady on the way from the airport while she has you drive her home ...

" Wait lemme lay this sweatshirt around my lap love .. if you DARE spit upon me coming to the party in your mouth - YOUD BETTA RECOGNIZE and aim for the sweater k ? k !!! "

true story cheep - touched down dec 18th( cancelled me for the 17th ) in my Evisu fresh out the wash after 2 months of sweat and refused to add jizz to me fades ..

When you decide to wear your jeans while you hike the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in New Mexico for 2 weeks next summer.

So not impressed :smfh:

:-)

one SF member wore his on an extensive cave exploring session .. plenty of wear + mud = badass SF'er ..

something tells me he doesnt get any wear on any of his jeans. i hate it when cats use 'japanese jeans' as a status symbol, and they really dont know shit about denim. you say' selvage' or ' rope-dyed' and they look retarded in the face...

something tells me he doesnt get any wear on any of his jeans. i hate it when cats use 'japanese jeans' as a status symbol, and they really dont know shit about denim. you say' selvage' or ' rope-dyed' and they look retarded in the face...

Yeah but at the same time, I don't think you have to understand all of that denim terminology to enjoy a pair of jeans. It's kind of like saying "you don't deserve that Picasso painting because you don't understand the quality of his work"