You know you're addicted...

Chicken

damn, i hit all the denim nerd stores in osaka, so i feel like sharing/bragging. i hit the 45rpm, denime, warehouse, studio d'artisan, 3 evisu stores, full count, omnigod. the real mccoy, drybones, and the hinoya shop.

i fucking loved the real mccoy shit, way more then i would have expected. i only got a flannel there but it is really good stuff..

When you wish that your nose hadn't stopped bleeding so often before you started wearing your new pair.

When your legs break out in hives every time you're not wearing your jeans.

When you look at your jeans at least five times a day.

When there are more repair patches on your jeans than original denim.

• 2 weeks later...

when procrastinating to wash what are ultimately just clothes becomes a very, very good thing (and highly reputable among the right crowd, however highly scorned upon by most other very perplexed crowds :confused:).

when your mom or gf start screaming at you to wash your jeans because they stink so bad

when your jeans start attracting insects and other creepy crawlies because they're so filthy and stink to high heaven

LOL brah, i think its time to wash . you must let go :)

• 2 months later...

when you go out of your way to help your girlfriends dad with various construction projects (and get excited when one entails hauling around giant old rusted out pipes...oooh rust tint!) just so you can get some legitimate work's wear into your jeans