You know you're addicted...

Chicken

• 4 weeks later...

..........when you can walk around the streets and climb trees whilst wearing 7 pairs of denim changing each pair daily to the outer layer so that you get wheelbarrowfull's of denim jeans with real natural fades...

...when you create an account on SuFu solely to PM a guy named "Khoi Phan" in desperate hope that he hasn't already sold "that cool wallet with the indigo stains".

...when you see your friend rocking a pair of pre-distressed denim, you glance at the fake pre-distressed honeycombs and you notice real honeycombs starting to form much lower than the fake ones...and it makes you sick to your stomach.

...when your roommate catches you in the kitchen doing honeycomb squats while grabbing a midnight snack from the fridge.

...when you actually know what a honeycomb squat is from prior experience.

This is my first post on SuFu! I hope you enjoyed it!

...when you create an account on SuFu solely to PM a guy named "Khoi Phan" in desperate hope that he hasn't already sold "that cool wallet with the indigo stains".

...when you see your friend rocking a pair of pre-distressed denim, you glance at the fake pre-distressed honeycombs and you notice real honeycombs starting to form much lower than the fake ones...and it makes you sick to your stomach.

...when your roommate catches you in the kitchen doing honeycomb squats while grabbing a midnight snack from the fridge.

I certainly did enjoy your post! Now this one magnificent first post from you on this little piece of message board we got us going here. You seem to be the perfect member! "perfect just perfect!" like the well-known and mysterious blue indigo fellow demonito once wrote. Full of grace I welcome you to this indigio stained machinery of electronic communication well known for it's total abscene of so called "communication breakdowns". Please, enjoy, and wear your blue jeans with pride!

haha honeycomb squats. Could u imagine the expression on your friend's face when he catches you in the act

umm honestly there are people that love denim more than these hypebeasts that just jumped on the new trend. so stacks if your talking to me.. fuck you and im in no way shape or form an elitist... keep working out in your jeans to get sick ass fadezzzz and start using "jawn" cuz everyone else does.