You know you're addicted...

Chicken

-when you hang your jeans up on the rack in the bathroom before taking a shower.... and almost always end up spending 10 minutes staring at the honeycombs and wallet fade.

-when you consider bringing up the idea of a "jeans + button down friday" to your boss, so you can get some wear in during the work week.

-when you miss the trade because you were too busy deciding on the 5010 or the 5507 cut :(

when you try your hardest to abstain from taking a piss because it took you so damn long and with so much damn effort to button up your jeans all the way and you don't want to have to deal with indigo-covered claw fingers until your jeans are slightly more broken in.

congrats to you too, david!!

congrats aswell.your second thought should be "how can i avoid that my pants are suffering from all the soil that babys cause".

Answer: you cant. i choosed an old pair as "babyjeans".

Nothing hurts more than some spilled milk ( or even worse,vomit! ) on your brand new okinawas.

when giving your 3 year old some medicine which gets spat out all over your jeans, you're more upset that you'll have to give them a wash than your son being ill!!

Not good!:(

...when you see a leather goods shop on Kennington lane, and are disappointed to see it sells bondage wear rather than wallets & belts...

Ha ha- got a web address for it??:D;)

congrats to you too, david!!
congrats aswell.your second thought should be "how can i avoid that my pants are suffering from all the soil that babys cause".

Answer: you cant. i choosed an old pair as "babyjeans".

Nothing hurts more than some spilled milk ( or even worse,vomit! ) on your brand new okinawas.

ha ha! I was thinking all the baby soil would produce some good fades :)

Btw. I already bought "it" (we dont know if it's gonna be a boy or girl yet) a pair of those prewashed selvage cheap monday baby jeans :D

thanks guys!

Btw. I already bought "it" (we dont know if it's gonna be a boy or girl yet) a pair of those prewashed selvage cheap monday baby jeans :D

thanks guys!

Congrats David! And where did you get those cheap mondays?

thanks guys!

actually not.but you will get great kneefades in the next two years,cause you will spend a lot of time on the floor.

what gives good fades though is having fun with your kids on the playground!:D

Congrats David! And where did you get those cheap mondays?

Thanks!

I got them at the store where I work. I just snapped some pics today too

3055855416_3a47ac6d6c.jpg

3055855412_b08bbc0823.jpg

actually not.but you will get great kneefades in the next two years,cause you will spend a lot of time on the floor.

what gives good fades though is having fun with your kids on the playground!:D

yeah man I cant wait :D

when you feel excited wearing your pair of jeans that you've just washed because you want to feel how snug they felt after shrinking just a little. and you show your fades to classmates in school who didnt really care and piss them off a little when you ask them about your jeans for too long a period of time

• 2 weeks later...