You know you're addicted...

Chicken

• 7 months later...

My apologies for bringing this thread back from September, but I've been lounging about with my Uniqlo S-001s today just because I've only worn them like once since I bought them last August and my canes feel a bit too filthy to lounge about the house in.

Anyway, after a few hours of playing some Xbox I thought I'd get ready for bed. After taking my jeans off, I've just noticed that I've got whiskers and honeycombs marked on my skin because I'd been sitting crosslegged (hindu cross) most of tonight and my Uniqlos are rather slim, so they've imprinted on me temporarily and now I have red whiskers on my right leg and honeycombs on the back of my knees and top of my calves haha

When you double steps to get combs

When you can't concentrate because you're drooling over jeans for hours on sufu

When youve gotten to the point where buying jeans that fit is an extremely weird feeling

When the question "rent or jeans" is taken very seriously........mmmm think about those homeless fadess

I had the craziest bike fall awhile back, when i got back up the first thing that popped into my head was "shit, i hope i didn't get a hole in my jeans." After that i found out that I had a cut on my arm, I ended up getting 6 stitches. Funny thing was I didn't feel the pain until after I inspected my skulls for damage.

I had the craziest bike fall awhile back, when i got back up the first thing that popped into my head was "shit, i hope i didn't get a hole in my jeans." After that i found out that I had a cut on my arm, I ended up getting 6 stitches. Funny thing was I didn't feel the pain until after I inspected my skulls for damage.

Co-sign, two weeks ago I took a spill on my bike first thing I did was check the sams. Burned the knee pretty hard and the side of the right leg so there's a big white blotch there and train tracks running down the right leg. Oh yeah my hands were cut open.

^^ thats not right. that's not denim purist enough.

when you do a ocean/sea wash, and everyone at the beach is staring at you funny cause you're the only dude in jeans running into the sea when everyone else is in bathing suits.

my work doesn't allow blue jeans (i still wear the apc's... just with a loose pair of pants over them).
my work doesn't allow blue jeans (i still wear the apc's... just with a loose pair of pants over them).

WUUUUUUUUUUT

WUUUUUUUUUUT

why would you neg me for that? i didn't come up with my company's rule that you can't be seen wearing blue jeans. on days i go to work i'm out allll day before-and-after work is over, so i always wear jeans but'll slip on a loose pair of dress pants over them that i keep in my locker. what's wrong with that?

ok so i had been talking to the guy at pants shop to see if he could possibly get me a pair of wrangler sd'as, this fell through and i was kinda flipping out, not at him but in general. so i spent most of my down time at work yesterday trying to figure out which pair i wanted instead. i think ive narrowed it down but still its not something a normal person would freak out about.

• 2 weeks later...

when i girl says' nice levis' and you decide to give her a hour-long lecture about your sams are nothing like levis, and some how her wanting to see your hidden rivets ends up getting you some head.