You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you see a very nice girl in the metro with some nice jeans, and when you see that its not selvage you are disapointed,

when you constantly check out peoples leg opening to see if they know selvage denim, or maybe if they are superfuturian ?

I guess that about summarized the entire thread!~

When you dream about buying your next pair of jeans. And then it becomes a depressing dream because you realize that these jeans were bought a size too big and stretched far too much. I can't fucking believe I had a DREAM about that.

it's even more amazing if that was the night before your final exam or something.

carry your denim to work just so you can wear it home and get the benifit of the subway seat fade...

that's dedication.

Decide to refurbish an entire floor in your house alone, wearing one pair of jeans through it all because you want to see how they fade. True story.

but it works. i can tell you from my first-hand experience, too. great way to get a lot of knee fades.

When you dream about buying your next pair of jeans. And then it becomes a depressing dream because you realize that these jeans were bought a size too big and stretched far too much. I can't fucking believe I had a DREAM about that.

hahahahahaha

it's even more amazing if that was the night before your final exam or something.

In all seriousness. I'm leaving now to go take my last final of the semester.

EDIT: And for the record. The money I'm getting from book buyback is going towards those jeans I dreamed about.

-when you stare fixatedly down at your crotchal region to check out the sunlight playing over your multi-hued whiskers -- while driving

-when you get someplace, see only hard chairs are available for seating, and smile

-when you find yourself constantly mentally dissing other people's whiskers and combs on the street

-when you see your car has been broken into, and when you bend down to pick up the broken pieces of glass you get happily distracted when you notice new lap fade

-when you stare fixatedly down at your crotchal region to check out the sunlight playing over your multi-hued whiskers -- while driving

Danger, Danger...I've caught myself doing that...not good

In all seriousness. I'm leaving now to go take my last final of the semester.

EDIT: And for the record. The money I'm getting from book buyback is going towards those jeans I dreamed about.

amazing.

when you check out the crotch on a strangers pair of jeans paying at the counter and realize they're slubby, guess PBJs, and are correct

that's exactly how i first met mizanation.

....when your homepage is superdenim.

my homepage is google. how boring.

when you give your jeans names

could we ask what names you've given to your jeans?

warning: superfuture is not responsible for accidents (including death) resulting from your denim obsession.

1. when you carry around a second pair because you know there coming up in the rotation for the next day and your not gonna be home.

2. its all you fucking talk about and your friends are sick and tired of hearing about it.

3. when the people at work catch on to the fact that you actually have been wearing the same pair of jeans for 3+months and somebody brings it up to you in conversation.

4. you stare at guys ass' trying to figure out what kind of jeans they have on.

5. all of your white sneakers are blue.

6. the seats in your car are blue.

7. you sit in a bath tub with hot water in raw denim and then go and sleep on a garbage bagged bed so they stretch out perfect.

8. you change your wallet so the fade on your one pair doesn't change with the wallet fade on another pair of denim.

9.your bathtub has a blue ring around it.

10. you openly show your friends your crocth and say "check out the fade.."

could we ask what names you've given to your jeans?

haha ok, some examples:

sometimes i call my 5010 6x6's "Mr. Skullhead" (from Animaniacs, remember? "good idea, bad idea...")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Skullhead

sometimes i attach a gender to my jeans too, like i refer to my Fob Factory F151's as a she/her.

meanwhile, my gf talks to Linda (her skull linda's) like how a gardener would talk to her plants.

I

BEST idea i've heard all week. my finals are next week. Too bad there's no chance i'm getting over 200 for all of them. more like 65....

BEST idea i've heard all week. my finals are next week. Too bad there's no chance i'm getting over 200 for all of them. more like 65....

Dude I got back $120 so I'm taking it and buying a pair of new cures and then will probably break them in till my birthday in nov and maybe buy a pair of kmw rockers or something along those lines.