You know you're addicted...

Chicken

When it puring cats and dogs, and you are itching for a good reason to run off the porch so that your family doesn't think you're completely nuts, cause you know it'd have to do something awesome to your wear (my reason - "make sure the grill's hood is latched securely......")

When you take a shower at the end of the day and the bluish tint of soap that washes off your body gives you a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.

reminds me of last night, filled the tub for my daughter and the water turned blue. i had hand washed my canes a couple days before.

...when you're seriously considering buying a new cell phone, just because you don't like the shape of the pocket fade your current phone creates.

okay, so you found out you're still caught in the middle of a two-year contract. if you upgrade your phone now, it'll cost you extra couple-hundreds. so, you just go ahead and pull your antenna off your phone for a better fade shape. your friends have been complaining about your phone's poor reception, but you don't really care.

okay, so you found out you're still caught in the middle of a two-year contract. if you upgrade your phone now, it'll cost you extra couple-hundreds. so, you just go ahead and pull your antenna off your phone for a better fade shape. your friends have been complaining about your phone's poor reception, but you don't really care.

hahahahahahaha