Recent Purchases. . . 2012

djrajio

^ shirts / suits almost by default 'run long'. i'm talking tops - jackets, knitwear, etc.

as a case in point, a medium in the above bomber has an overall length of less than 60cm. that shit cray. anyone over 6', as many 48s are, will struggle to not have this continually rise above their belt-line.

patrik needs to get back to basics - this was not a problem with his collections 2+ years ago. no wonder we're getting nigh on full runs on gilt..

as a case in point, a medium in the above bomber has an overall length of less than 60cm. that shit cray. anyone over 6', as many 48s are, will struggle to not have this continually rise above their belt-line.

true story

collegiate jacket hits at my waist, sleeves are too long, ultra baggy, and the elastic waistband makes me look like a hunchback

so i wear it all the time obviously

not to mention the ribbing looks like shit (imo). I love ervell and his ingenuity but his stuff often falls flat in these areas. Good ideas on paper, doesn't look great in person.

have you tried it on in person? if you are by M&S you should introduce yourself.

The thing about Ervell is that it dosen't work for every body type, but when it does work, it works magically and the details really fall into place.

The ribbing is a little loose and soft, but imo using cupro for the ribbing creates a nice and cool feel to the skin that is not often found in varsity styles.