superconfessional

In related news, I ran into another girl from my anthro class today, (we'll call her Nosy, for a couple reasons) and she is much easier to talk to, and she's 'all over my nuts'..got her number. So while i still want NB more...i think I'll play with Nosy for now.

Eh?

Good shit. Gotta make NB sweat a little.

I hooked up with a girl last weekend, and she's been calling me every single day and I haven't answered a single call or responded to her text. I feel a little guilty.

lately there have been some drunken hookups with girls ive known a long time

subsequently awkwardness avoidance and soured friendships :(

but it is just easier than going out and kicking it to strangers sometimes

jesus christ man. pick up your balls. don't be the "let's just be friends" guy damnit. Stop talking to her on AIM and stop calling her telling her about your frickin jeans. And stop asking her to picnics. Girls don't get all wet inside when you take them to picnics. It's embarrassing. Notice how you're not in control of the entire situation? How you're always allowing her to dictate how the relationship progresses?! And how you're always trying to modify the situation to accomodate her needs. Girls hate this. It's not attractive. You've already asked her out a bunch of times and she's basically gave you the run around. My suspicion is that she likes the attention and you're feeding her ego and you're taking the bait. I personally think this is over because she's already built an impression of what she thinks of you. Stop talking to her unless she talks to you first and start hitting on other girls. Come on strong to them, be sexual, ask them out on dates. Once she sees you as a man with options she might change her tune.

EXACTLY.

I don't know shit about getting girls other than they are like dogs & bees because they can smell fear. And to them it stinks! The only way to "get a girl to like you" is to date a girl that is hotter than her. Like ol' Ronnie Dobbs said, "jealousy, it's like women's kryptonite." Seriously! Especially if you date one of her friends and then start acting like an asshole to her. She will be eating out of the palm of your hand then.

lately there have been some drunken hookups with girls ive known a long time

subsequently awkwardness avoidance and soured friendships :(

but it is just easier than going out and kicking it to strangers sometimes

There is one girl who I have consistently hooked up with every time we've seen each other when we're both single (and a couple times when she wasn't single). never ruined anything, thankfully. I generally text her the next day and say, "well that was a mistake. Let's not let that happen again," and then it happens again and again.

It's cool when you have friends you can bone and then forget that you boned them when you see them around or call them up.

There is one girl who I have consistently hooked up with every time we've seen each other when we're both single (and a couple times when she wasn't single). never ruined anything, thankfully. I generally text her the next day and say, "well that was a mistake. Let's not let that happen again," and then it happens again and again.

It's cool when you have friends you can bone and then forget that you boned them when you see them around or call them up.

see i need friends that realize sex and love are not the same

I've got to resign from my job today... well at least tell them I plan on leaving in 2 months. But I'm really dreading it, I like the people, the job is ok, but I have travel plans in july, and I dont want to be held down by this job. Plus the guilt is starting to get to me, when they talk about future projects I know I wont be here for...

Advice?

tyro1 i was in the exact same situation a few months ago and in the end i just blurted out that i was leaving while my boss was telling me about a planned buying trip... waiting for a right or convienient time will see you in that job for the rest of forever

tyro1 i was in the exact same situation a few months ago and in the end i just blurted out that i was leaving while my boss was telling me about a planned buying trip... waiting for a right or convienient time will see you in that job for the rest of forever

yeah I think that is pretty much what I have to do... I'm saving it for after lunch though... Less of the day left after I talk to them, also I waited for fridday as well... Yeah I'm definately not lookng forward to it.

kill them all... sever their heads and take them with you.

maybe a few of the pretty faces...

Guest StuckOnStupid

I'll play.

I steal any possible thing from the kitchen at my work. A lot of sodas, canned or bottled...frozen entrees get got...anything i can take home and stuff in my freezer.

It's funny cause like, i could buy or steal food from anywhere...but I get this sick satisfaction knowing that I quite possibly could be the straw that breaks the office-shooting-up-with-a-mac-10 camel's back.

I wanna quit tooooooo!! But ironically, it is exactly because of future trips/vacations that I won't quit. Going on paid vacations is an even sweeter deal than superfuturing during work-hours.

I don't indentify as straightedge anymore though I do believe in the ethos. I will drink a beer or two once a month. Though I believe in the basic tenets I now, even after years of identifying myself as edge while drinking the occasional beer, can't apply the badge. Was I wrong to in the first place? Not through my interpretation of straightedge, though I always did have my doubts.

It's stuff like that that probably made me want to ditch the moniker. There's so much boneheaded elitism based on how long you were edge, when you started, etc.

no harm in drinkin a beer or two ..or three.

I don't indentify as straightedge anymore though I do believe in the ethos. I will drink a beer or two once a month. Though I believe in the basic tenets I now, even after years of identifying myself as edge while drinking the occasional beer, can't apply the badge. Was I wrong to in the first place? Not through my interpretation of straightedge, though I always did have my doubts.

errrr, whats straight edge??? Someone who doesnt take drugs???