superconfessional

here's my confession: 99% of the time when i'm alone at home, i'm listening to overly-emotional pop punk like new found glory and moneen.

im biased just because i grew up as 15 year old going to moneen, back when they played very tiny shows. it's a nostalgic thing.

are you really happy with who you are right now?

i still listen to 90's crust bands

Ugh. Yeah I did more than say something back, but no point in going into detail--It happens so often that it gets old and very irritating... and expressing any more about what transpired only boils my blood even more. My stress level is at a point where whoever that stupid inbred fuck was really picked a bad time to do this.

are you really happy with who you are right now?

i still listen to 90's crust bands

older than that. more like "smaller chairs" and "theory of harmonial value".

sounds like everyone is having a bad day. ended up with a 57% on an essay and the weather is not cooperating with my time-sensitive outdoor photography deadlines. finally snapped when a morbidly obese woman called me a stupid bitch and berated me for almost running her over with my bike, because she took ages to get off the streetcar while everyone else had passed and gotten onto the sidewalk.

sometimes i think i shouldn't be so aggressive on my bike, one of these days i'm going to have my ass kicked.

what the fuck, arent you in NYC in other words the "cultural capital of the US." i thought shit like this would almost never happen there.

Surpsing, isn't it? It must be because I look really fucking chinky because I get this shit practically once a week--always in some random fashion where I'm approached and attacked for no apparent reason.

my exgirlfriend wants me to go see her play a show. everytime she talks to me i get all fucked up and my guts feel like they're about to explode

ugh fuck

don't worry diamonds, youre hotter than her (no homo)

moneen are the most generic emo crap ever.

the cancer bats are pretty generic too but at least its kinda interesting.

my confession is that toronto music is cool

Cancer Bats put on a fucking good show on these shores, as did The Gorgeous before the bastards decided to split up :mad:. Jordan is a fucking maniac onstage.

Canada seems to be churning out an oddly large number of decent bands at the moment, starting around 2004 or so.

Cancer Bats put on a fucking good show on these shores, as did The Gorgeous before the bastards decided to split up :mad:. Jordan is a fucking maniac onstage.

Canada seems to be churning out an oddly large number of decent bands at the moment, starting around 2004 or so.

i saw both them play... the gorgeous i saw their second last show

it was pretty fucked how they're all spitting on eachother n shooting snot rockets out into the crowd. i wasnt feeling it

but then again i hate that kinda music

I'm at work and struggling after the weekend, but while doing company research I came across a company called "Hooker Cockram" it made me feel better.... http://www.hookercockram.com/

oh and diamonds, don't go to the play, dont go out of your way to do stuff like that, it will just confuse yours / her s/ both of your emotions.

i just saw my 15 yr old bro look at a website that had the words "avoiding pregnancy" on it. i have no idea what the fuck to do. is there any subtle way to approach this? and i mean, real stealth-kinda subtle.

buy him a pack of condoms, thats what my brother did for me. he just told me to always use one - only later did i learn everything.

anyways, just saw that movie thirteen, thought it was shit

white oleander did it better.

my exgirlfriend wants me to go see her play a show. everytime she talks to me i get all fucked up and my guts feel like they're about to explode

Sucks man, I know exactly how you feel though.

I get the same feeling when I talk to this one girl I was really close with for a couple months, we were never officially a couple but we pretty much were.

We don't talk that much anymore, but have some mutual friends, and every once in a while she invites me out to places even though her main thing is with her ex boyfriend.

I don't get her, I just get some weird anxiety feeling when she's around or tries to act like nothing happened between us.

I got stood up on a date this past Friday.

Fuck, this one girl who I brought out with a group of my friends ditched me in the middle of the night, pretty sure to see some other guy. She was texting him back and forth through most of the Yankee game we went to see. Fuckin bitch.

I can't stop listening to the new NIN album.

I don't really think it's even that good.

I have the weirdest fucking parts stuck in my head, I can't stop just repeating that one part in "God Given" at like 0:54 when Trent tells me that it is apparently "all going down right now." Shit.

Also, I feel way to good about having totally blown off Prom to go to Coachella. I started to sort of feel bad about not going and then Justice was all "We are your friends" and then I sort of forgot about it.

i was thinking about not going, but its J prom, so i have next year. i'm sorta not to intimidated by the going, but more of everythign that comes before. my relationships seem to fall apart easily these days.

other than that, im peachy.

i need to be in college. it would really help. a lot.