superconfessional

you know i've felt all day like i've seen cheepchap's girl somewhere before...

i know you mentioned like fifteen million things she does, do you know if she's ever freelanced or modelled for any US-based magazines? i can't shake the feeling...

shit, maybe there's a long lost twin sister out there i can snag.

We scrapped for a bit standing up and I got on top of him on the ground then some dudes pulled me off him. I feel like I 'won' the fight, but man my eye/side of my face is seriously fucked up

edit-VVVV I have no idea

Guest Airjamie
geeez that's a bit of a creepy first post dont you think... just to say you would "smash" a girl that a member is intersted in...

Id def "smash". Swinging is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeectic right now.

you know i've felt all day like i've seen cheepchap's girl somewhere before...

i know you mentioned like fifteen million things she does, do you know if she's ever freelanced or modelled for any US-based magazines? i can't shake the feeling...

shit, maybe there's a long lost twin sister out there i can snag.

she lived in ny for a while... has done modeling for the surf and skate industry since she was 17... last nights party?? i dont know. i wouldnt be suprised if you had seen her before.

von zipper ad:l_2c4efcce35f89a857d35724b80eed8bb.jpg

Jeepster,

Even though that does suck for her, big time, think of the money you would be spending. Now you can get new denim, and still hit it. Hurrahx2

Tyro,

it seemed like a good enough starting place. I've been a lurker for too long.

Tyro,

it seemed like a good enough starting place. I've been a lurker for too long.

fair enough, but the best place to start would be posting a nude picture of yourself in the noodz of noobs thread, that is what most do.

i just used my mouth in a vaccum like fashion to suck coffee cake crumbs out of my keyboard...

hahaha....rep for you dude. I vaccumed my keyboard once and sucked up 3 keys....what a hassle...open up the bag and grovel through dirt and shit to find them.:eek:

i just used my mouth in a vaccum like fashion to suck coffee cake crumbs out of my keyboard...

This is fucking gross, have you ever popped the keys off a keyboard and seen how much dirt and shit is under there? Even if your keyboard is less than a week old, it's still really nasty.

This is fucking gross, have you ever popped the keys off a keyboard and seen how much dirt and shit is under there? Even if your keyboard is less than a week old, it's still really nasty.

gross......and erotic at the same time..................

^^heres the good thing... youre gonna get to hit it and not take her out and go to prom and worry about her puking in your moms car.

+rep because that's how you gotta look at life, turn that frown upside down. Plus that's what I'd be thinking also.