superconfessional

I work at an accounting firm, and once in a while I'll come across clients' credit card info and I've been so tempted to write it down and use it.. but karma's a BITCH.

I look at cc info all day. The temptation has been there, naturally, but I've never come close.

The other day I was walking down the street on my way to school. There was a huge lady (much bigger than me) standing on the sidewalk directly in front of me. I was about 40 yards from her when she started screaming obscenities at me and pounding on her chest for no reason. I asked myself at that very moment, "if this crazy bitch attacks me am I going to fuck her up?"

The answer, somewhat to my surprise, was yes.

Luckily she started screaming at someone else across the street by the time I had reached her.

one more: I find little to no joy in alcoholic beverages and/or drugs these days.

god damn.

i know... i just posted about this, but im seriously falling for this girl. i was up till 4am and should be hung over and tired as shit, but i cant stop smiling.

ive finally met my match... in every way i can imagine.

I just pulled 250 euro's from an ATM. It was just beeping with the money sticking out and nobody in sight, so I took it, stood there for a little while to see if anyone would come running back for it. I even checked if the bank was open but it wasn't.

So in the pocket it went and on the bike away I was.

Now here's my question, is this karma finally getting back to me for all the good things I've been trying to do recently and all the bad luck I've had?

Or will karma now totally fuck me over on an unsuspected moment because I took it?

I just pulled 250 euro's from an ATM. It was just beeping with the money sticking out and nobody in sight, so I took it, stood there for a little while to see if anyone would come running back for it. I even checked if the bank was open but it wasn't.

So in the pocket it went and on the bike away I was.

Now here's my question, is this karma finally getting back to me for all the good things I've been trying to do recently and all the bad luck I've had?

Or will karma now totally fuck me over on an unsuspected moment because I took it?

who has read siddhartha? karma will fuck you over if you used it for material possessions, but, if you smoke half of it and return half of it, then! you will become one with the universe.

superconfessional: I have a remix of kylie minogue's "can't get you out of my head" that is layered over new order's "blue monday". needless to say, it is awesome and I have it on repeat right now... I'd totally hold hands with her

whats it called?

available on P2P?

^Haha......Not that type of wet one. It was one involved with another person. I washed it extra extra extra well.

(below for my double post) prima- holy crap....I never knew there was a delete button on here! Haha thanks.

i just spent 2 hours reading this thread.

i came to the conclusion that reading other peoples problems makes me forget about mine, so superconfessional is a good place to be right now.

well, i still got a lot of pages to catch up here ahahah, see ya later

ok, one more confession.

i find myself looking at lame hip hop and rnb artists and their music videos wondering what are some stuff they have on, i i become very obsessed about it, i google it, i find nothing on it, and i get fucking angry.

like, 5mins ago:

"damn, those sunglasses lloyd has on that videoclip with lil'wayne are great. i need to know what those are(not talking about the tom ford ones, the other ones he uses in that clip)"

i am ashamed :(

I feel pretty two-faced. There was this guy in my Physics class in high school. He was annoying, acted like a fool most of the time in class, but I wasn't blatantly mean to him, most of our conversations were pretty strained and I acted indifferent towards him. I ran into him a few times since graduating, we small talked for awhile about shoes (I was really heavy into the game, he was just starting) about year ago. I recently ran into him earlier this week. He was talking about how he has all these shoes and whatever, I wasn't really paying attention to him, I only kept talking to him because I wanted to sell him some hypebeast shit I don't wear anymore. He goes on talking about he is friends with the manager at Finish Line and how he steals hella shoes from the back room and he would just "hook me up" with random free shoes. So I kept talking to him with the hopes of getting some free footwear. He later goes on to say he has these super rare UNDTFD IV Jordans that Denis Rodman gave to his friend while he was DJing a party at his house, who gave this guy. Rodman was apparently drunk and said "Fuck Jordan, I want all of his shoes out of my house" and gave all of them to the DJ. I leave the conversation thinking this is all bull shit and he is a massive retard. Anyways, the guy drops by my work comes through with 2 pairs of air maxes and I hook him up with some bape shit in return in hopes of getting more free shoes. Now I have to keep on pretending to be his friend so I can get some free shoes in return. I even made a list of shoes I want from Finish Line. I feel like a douche, but I love free footwear more.

^ happens all the time, don't sweat it too much. theres even cats out there in this world like a certain unnamed individual on this board who mindlessly buys people free pairs of $300 jeans without even asking for friendship...

my mind is dead these days. i'm stressed out apparently but can't figure out for the life of me why. i even had a small breakout of acne a couple weeks ago and the dermatologist and nurse both looked at me and told me i was way too stressed out. my work is really easy and pays well, of the few days a week i see my girlfriend she is content to come over and we're makin bacon all day, and i have all of these plans for the future that are natural and totally realistic, so i can't figure out why i would be stressed out, it's a mystery.

i've been told that I need to cut back on the alcohol consumption by just about everyone in my life lately, so i finally did, went a week or so and drank a beer or two. Weekend rolled around and my friends wondered what had happened to me, ended up with two blackout nights in a row.

One of those nights, either Friday or Saturday, I remember my friends and i being kicked out of one of my favorite bars, me getting lost and ending up in a brothel sucking on this gigantically huge dark nipple while telling stories of my childhood to a whore, regrouping with friends and going to some bar and drinking something that was on fire, and then ending up watching the sunrise from a transsexual bar with a friend. i drank a heineken that was like $5 and watched 4 or 5 transsexuals do karaoke with a nondescript middle aged guy. ate a kebab and went home and woke up at 8pm the next day.

feeling really empty right now.

\

my mind is dead these days. i'm stressed out apparently but can't figure out for the life of me why. i even had a small breakout of acne a couple weeks ago and the dermatologist and nurse both looked at me and told me i was way too stressed out. my work is really easy and pays well, of the few days a week i see my girlfriend she is content to come over and we're makin bacon all day, and i have all of these plans for the future that are natural and totally realistic, so i can't figure out why i would be stressed out, it's a mystery.

feeling really empty right now.

It sounds like you have a serious case of despair, i.e., the sickness unto death.

Since you have already confronted (partly, the stuff about not knowing what the problem is seems, to me, to sound like willfull self-delusion) the fact that something is wrong, it may be time to reevaluate your values. Maybe your life is too easy. When those waves of despair hit me, I try to do something selfless or take it as a lesson that I need to rechart my future.

The important thing, I think, is to take steps that will make you happier in the future.

not so much a confessional as an awesome story

the singer from genghis tron jumped off stage and punched my friend dave in the face last night

he was being a drunken asshole and heckling them (i dont know why because theyre one of his favourite bands) for like half an hour, they kicked him out once and he came back in, and then finally he said something the singer didnt like so he got in daves face, kinda kicked him in the chest, so dave shoved him and he fell back and knocked over his keyboards, so dude just jumps up and does a fucking johnny cage flying shadow punch offstage right into daves eye

it was fucking amazing

genghis tron are easily one of the coolest bands ive ever seen