superconfessional

One of those nights, either Friday or Saturday, I remember my friends and i being kicked out of one of my favorite bars, me getting lost and ending up in a brothel sucking on this gigantically huge dark nipple while telling stories of my childhood to a whore, regrouping with friends and going to some bar and drinking something that was on fire, and then ending up watching the sunrise from a transsexual bar with a friend. i drank a heineken that was like $5 and watched 4 or 5 transsexuals do karaoke with a nondescript middle aged guy. ate a kebab and went home and woke up at 8pm the next day.

Where can I find this huge dark nipple?

I am afraid of bugs that fly. I had my window open while I was at work and I guess I had a small hole in the screen or something because there were a bunch of these fuckers chillin on the ceiling. I looked up and just went ape shit trying to kill all of them. I still not convinced that I killed all of them and wish I had a laptop so I could type my essay in another room because I am positive that these mother fuckers will fly at my face. I closed all the windows and put on a long sleeve tee in hopes of not having any more fly or crawl on me.

I need to write three papers tonight.

I just finished the first, a journalistic essay entitled "The Changing Social Dynamics of Internet Forums: a Superstudy."

Take a guess about what it's on.

Two more to go.

i'd like to read it too if you don't mind :) my soci thesis was virtual intimacy and the paradoxes of anonymity.

i would love to read this...

i'd like to read it too if you don't mind :) my soci thesis was virtual intimacy and the paradoxes of anonymity.

and this...

The Changing Social Dynamics of Internet Forums: a Superstudy

Update: Second paper finished, a meditation piece entitled "On Procrastination." I find it strangely relevant.

As for those who want to read the essay...it's such a short piece of writing that's dumbed-down for an audience of non-denimheads and fashionistas that I almost feel ashamed to show it SuFu's...nevertheless, after a much necessary extensive editing session, perhaps I'll reconsider...

so ive decided that even tho my girl is moving to brooklyn, im gonna stick with her... even if it means a long distance relationship and no regular sex. shes too perfect... fuck, all she wants for her birthday is for me to stay up all night fucking her.

ok so its hot right now, the fact that it was like 30+ degrees colder last week makes it feel hotter. any way i was looking at waywt post and seeing cats in jackets really bugged me cause after years of denying this i can finally claim that cold is better than hot.

I sincerely feel like hot weather makes me less productive. Its like it drains the fucking energy out of me. Fuck Texas heat.

My appetite has been virtually non-existent for the past week, but tonight I ate big plate of enchiladas for dinner and then a slice shy of a medium pizza an hour later. weird.

ok so its hot right now, the fact that it was like 30+ degrees colder last week makes it feel hotter. any way i was looking at waywt post and seeing cats in jackets really bugged me cause after years of denying this i can finally claim that cold is better than hot.

I sincerely feel like hot weather makes me less productive. Its like it drains the fucking energy out of me. Fuck Texas heat.

My appetite has been virtually non-existent for the past week, but tonight I ate big plate of enchiladas for dinner and then a slice shy of a medium pizza an hour later. weird.

Hence mexicans sleep a lot and eat enchiladas...

im so fucking frustrated.... my girl called me from the airport and said she missed her flight... shes almost in tears... its her birthday and all she wanted was to make it back to see me... now she may or may not be able to get on a 1:30 flight, another 5 and a half hours in the airport... if not that she wont make it back here till 10pm.

I had a dream involving my flathead's last night.

I dreamt a bunch of my friends and I went to the beach. For some reason, my friend and I switched pants. I was now wearing his shorts, and him my flatheads. When I finally noticed he was wearing it, it had a weird discolored back pocket fade, and miniscule honeycombs everywhere. I got pissed.

Then I woke up and was glad it was a dream............haha

I had a dream involving my flathead's last night.

I dreamt a bunch of my friends and I went to the beach. For some reason, my friend and I switched pants. I was now wearing his shorts, and him my flatheads. When I finally noticed he was wearing it, it had a weird discolored back pocket fade, and miniscule honeycombs everywhere. I got pissed.

Then I woke up and realized I had jizzed my flatheads............haha

Time to post in the evo thread!!! :eek::eek:

im so fucking frustrated.... my girl called me from the airport and said she missed her flight... shes almost in tears... its her birthday and all she wanted was to make it back to see me... now she may or may not be able to get on a 1:30 flight, another 5 and a half hours in the airport... if not that she wont make it back here till 10pm.

she got on the 1:40 flight... im happy now.

cant wait to see her... and the goodies she brought back... she kept hinting at going to supreme and BiG for me...:D