superconfessional

Guest jmatsu
There might be something wrong with me, but I don't find seraphim's latest photo hot... at all.

(i can feel all the neg rep coming...)

to each his own, but c'mon admit it! you'd def hit it hard if you got the chance.

Guest jmatsu
can we please not talk about me like i'm a piece of meat? thank you

sorry.

c'mon you'd definitely would want to make gentle yet passionate love to her if she'd only consent (after a respectable duration of dating of course...).

sorry.

c'mon you'd definitely would want to make gentle yet passionate love to her if she'd only consent (after a respectable duration of dating of course...).

no comment... but that made me lol. :D

(fucking spread reputation around before giving it to jmatsu again... argh!)

no comment... but that made me lol. :D

(fucking spread reputation around before giving it to jmatsu again... argh!)

lol...

ive really unproductive at work/school lately... b/c..

ive been smoking a lot more than i usually do.. im more of a casual smoker like once ever 2 weeks or so.. but lately ive been doing it a lot more.. i feel kinda bad b/c i enjoy the feeling a lot...

Guest jmatsu
lol...

ive really unproductive at work/school lately... b/c..

ive been smoking a lot more than i usually do.. im more of a casual smoker like once ever 2 weeks or so.. but lately ive been doing it a lot more.. i feel kinda bad b/c i enjoy the feeling a lot...

you're not breaking the law. smoke as much as you want.

Asian women don't pay attention to me.

It is frustrating- I walked into a local bookstore today there was a whole sea of them, straight from china or wherever, like 30 of them and like only 5 or 6 looked at me and I believe those were just "lol look at his hair" looks.

This happens a lot now; I'll just walk into a crowd of asians... always female always beautiful. It is bizarre.

i have had enough of asian girls, now i want some white, black, latina chicks

i once dumped this one asian chick and she actually told her mom what i did to her and when i came home her mom was sitting at my porch and started going off about how i was a dick and shit, i tried to find a reasonable way to have a direct saying with her and i came up with "grow a dick and fuck your daugther"

and so yea she told my mom what i said and shit but my mom was just like "i told you david there are alot of bitches out there"

Asian chicks are going to be played out soon. I know because all the white guys in finance already got their hands on one. Gonna be like pinstripe suits, pink shirts, and bootcuts.

Haha shit is soo true.

ooooookeeeeeeeeee........if i happen to post on this site in the next 5 hours or so, please someone hit me with a big "FUCK OFF AND DO YOUR WORK, J", as procrasination + no sleep + stimulants are my enemy, and i have too much shit to do to be wasting the day on SF.

thankyou in advance for your bluntness :D

Asian chicks are going to be played out soon. I know because all the white guys in finance already got their hands on one. Gonna be like pinstripe suits, pink shirts, and bootcuts.

foreals, asian chicks these days think of themselves as pop stars or sumshit and you gotta treat them like your mother? the fuck.

how the hell do you 'play out' a race???

fuck, i'd better go get a race change.

Guest jmatsu

don't worry, i don't think you're played out.

Let's be white together! White will be the new Asian... if the white men ever run out of Asian girls to date... uhhh...uhh... nevermind.