superconfessional

man... i know.

all i know is for the next month, im gonna spend as much time as possible with her.

serioulsy... my fucking dream girl... and the funny thing is i think shes even more into me than i am her.

More of a reason to visit her (and us) in NYC. :)

man cheep in love!

i wouldnt say love.. right now its more of the animalistic tear eachothers clothes off lust.

If CMF came up here...shit...I might just have to take off the mask for a meet up....

then its settled... i have to come up.

Guest Airjamie
another confession... ive been wearing the same clothes since friday night... cmf vneck, sams, and boat shoes. i dont want to see anyone at work because im sure i smell like a combo of liquor, sex, and grime....

Different clothes but i have the exact same confession. .......................................................................................................................

...................Plus i totally sharted all over these fuckers saturday night and i really havent even cleaned them or anything.

i would bottle that smell and sell it.

Its called Brut. They sell it in the grocery store.

Guest Airjamie

Another confession: I really really really really really REALLY, love it when you get in a fight, and in the beginning the other guy is so fucking shocked that somebody that looks like such a "fucking faggot, look at those tight pants bro!" wont think twice before putting their ass in a choke hold at his frats own party that all he can say for the entire screaming stage of the fight is "WHAT THE FUCK BRO WHAT THE FUCK GET THE FUCK OFF ME ILL TOTALLY FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK". What the fuck indeed. None of his brothers had the balls enough to help him either. Ha. I guess there is something to be said for having a clip that clearly bears the word "Microtech" sticking out of your back pocket.

yes.... wonderful weekend. couldnt be better. and it keeps on coming too, since im going to see souls of mischief tomorrow night.

fucking ass....that will be an awesome show.

i shall find solace in the fact i have free tickets to sunn 0))) and boris this thursday. :cool:

Guest Airjamie

i shall find solace in the fact i have free tickets to sunn 0))) and boris this thursday. :cool:

Rub that in my face one more time and ill kill your firstborn.

if you can fight, you can fight...its funny how someone can pass judgement on you just because you wear "tight pants"...that dont mean shit when it comes to having beef and fighting.

if its true, way to hold your own down.

Another confession: I really really really really really REALLY, love it when you get in a fight, and in the beginning the other guy is so fucking shocked that somebody that looks like such a "fucking faggot, look at those tight pants bro!" wont think twice before putting their ass in a choke hold at his frats own party that all he can say for the entire screaming stage of the fight is "WHAT THE FUCK BRO WHAT THE FUCK GET THE FUCK OFF ME ILL TOTALLY FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK". What the fuck indeed. None of his brothers had the balls enough to help him either. Ha. I guess there is something to be said for having a clip that clearly bears the word "Microtech" sticking out of your back pocket.

heres a pic...

l_f61b2912ee5cbb3223609244a255d389.jpg

shes already told me shes gonna fly me up... she keeps telling me she wants to go to supreme with me...

do those of us who live in cities deficient of stylish and sane women a favour and marry the girl

Guest Airjamie
do those of us who live in cities deficient of stylish and sane women a favour and marry the girl

Then steal her gloves and give them to me.

So on the way back to the office from lunch i saw the most hilarious thing of my life. A mentally retarded kid playing tennis. He was making these WOOOOOOOOOO noises like cartman in that episode where he thought he was a ghost. It was so fucking funny I almost died. I know some of you may be overly sensitive pussy types and try and flame me for this but trust me my laughter did not go un -punished. My GF basically tackled me and my tropical skittles went everywhere....most of them ending up in a puddle of disgusting water. It was a tragedy.

trust me my laughter did not go un -punished. My GF basically tackled me and my tropical skittles went everywhere....most of them ending up in a puddle of disgusting water. It was a tragedy.

this is sadness, pure and true. airjames, do not kill yourself, and do not despair-

happiness will be yours again for another mere 65 cents.

and then, you will beat your wife er... i mean, girlfriend until she says "I think I'm

turning Japanese" and she is able to order from Yahoo.jp auctions without using

a translator.

also, if anyone has a problem with maybe-Mrs.Cheep's gloves, you're missing the motherfucking point. really now, is that the first thing you notice? you've seen spending way too much time around clothes.

hey now.

i'm all for carrying on with the usual supertrashiness, but can we at least wait a little while before sullying Cheep's affairs? it's only been a couple of days, and he was kind enough to share it with us in the first place...

don't worry, in a month or two, fair game. right now, let us all be respectful,

and fapfapfapfapfap in respectful silence.